Board index » America's Army: Legacy Versions » AA3 - General Discussion

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: Considering coming back
 Post Posted: Tue May 28, 2013 6:54 am 

nods I can see why you seent hat, because its content not even released, anything can happen stuff can change then you just gave out false reports about how awesome it was the kitty biten the dog leg off to the kitty got a fluffy tail .... so if you get do get accepted yea its cool yea people would like to hear about it..

but it comes with risk, and I don't want to Alabama any time soon where doc and the rest of the devs can throw pies at my face daily for breaking the rules although it may seem fun im sure it would get old after 20 years

Post Posted: Tue May 28, 2013 9:33 am 
Developer
Developer

glad to hear you are interested in playing AA again avguste! AA3 is available on steam and we are hard at work on the next major version - America's Army: Proving Grounds.

If you haven't registered for the America's Army: Proving Grounds beta yet, make sure to do that here - http://portal.americasarmy.com

We will be getting more and more people playing the game throughout the summer to gather feedback and perform load testing, with a full release some time this year.

Post Posted: Tue May 28, 2013 11:59 am 

Last edited by 2K20GB4 on Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Fri May 31, 2013 9:38 am 

Thank you for the post [Dev]DeltaKilo. I already registered for Proving Grounds and waiting for my access. It would be an honor and a pleasure to join the beta.

And Bratwurste is right. Back in AA2 I was a unit leader, was involved in anti-cheating (ACI, AON, CB, PBBans) and competitions and was basically very, very active. I was also somewhat active in AA3.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Board index » America's Army: Legacy Versions » AA3 - General Discussion