Board index » America's Army: Proving Grounds » AA:PG General Discussion

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 122 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
 Post subject: Re: Team Stacking is still a thing...
 Post Posted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:03 am 

Quote:
http://prntscr.com/6upaur Was a good fight. Oh look, you are all in Bravo in the end! Just after you spammed some sly team scramble votes, one actually passes and you disconnect, reconnect, and join the same team again.

http://postimg.org/image/hjzctonyd/full

Quote:
Oh look, you are all in Bravo in the end! [...] join the same team again.

Yes, we indeed went to spectate to join the other team after you joined into our already stacked team and NO scramble vote passed. Get your fact right, hypocrate.

Post Posted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:15 am 

Accidently did another post, I'm good at using this forum. Gonna quit this pointless discussion though. Here's your vote going through, making us reconnect and join the same team (from Alpha to Bravo, wonder if there is a country where that is considered the same): http://postimg.org/image/lsv67ooyb/full
Have fun crying on this forum and please continue with posting screenshots of 2 people stacking. That's so pathetic, I'm out.

Post Posted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:54 am 

animatics wrote:
Just drawing attention about those type of games which are both unfair and not fun.

You state to draw attention about those type of games which are both unfair and not fun yet you do it yourself (http://postimg.org/image/av600vthr/full)

animatics wrote:
Just after you spammed some sly team scramble votes, one actually passes and you disconnect, reconnect, and join the same team again.

When did any of the votes pass? Do you not see the exact same names on the screenshots?
I reconnected to get some food because you made sure 2 of us had to wait 3 rounds until we could play what you would call a fair and fun match
animatics wrote:

Care less to attack you guys personally, just raising awareness for players to try to balance the games more as a second nature, be it clans or singular players.
Cheers

You fail to realize that you are attacking us personally and that you do not balance yourself

Please note that you join our side putting it in your words stacking the team, blame us for getting forced switching to spectate to balance the team which will inevitably experience a game that is in your words unfair and not fun made possible by YOU

You do not care about those people or us only yourself, I am done with you !@#% hypocrite

Post Posted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:30 am 

Pointless thread. Everyone team stacks.

FLO Inner Hospital C4 Updated
Industry Updated
M24 Target Range Updated

Post Posted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:45 am 

Requesting a lock. Take your troubles to aa-drama.com.

Contact Me:
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198089209982/

Post Posted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:13 am 

Personal attacks are no good, this should be deleted long time ago.

Stick to the issue of team stacking itself and how to resolve it, don't get personal here.

Post Posted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:56 am 

There is a solution which is a forced auto scramble the moment certain values are met (average of statistics; X/pm, N/pm, Win ratio etc) if you can make an invisible rating system based on your stats this should not be hard to implement, (e.g. player has joined the game and has an invisible rating of 5.5, team A has 60,5 with 1 spot open and team b has 1 spot open with 64 then player can play only on team A)
Auto scramble can also be done with simple honor based system which would in my opinion only be used as a placeholder while a better system is in creation
Is that what you want however

Isn't it better to create a server restriction based on your level?
Like the AA2 servers which could deny access to levels over or under, new player servers and experienced servers
No more unbalance (Unless you create a new account to stomp new players)

Last edited by Sonfour on Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:18 am 

This is your average team stackers that are higher levels that most other players in the game.

Anyone level 34+ and still players on officials.

Industry Updated
M24 Target Range Updated

Post Posted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 12:51 pm 

TheBadaBing! wrote:

This is your average team stackers that are higher levels that most other players in the game.

What a smart comment.. When I want to play with Son we have to play on officials because either he or I am banned on the private server we'd rather like to play on. A community issue of "better" players playing the inexperienced players on officials created by the community banning us from private servers. Think before typing and accusing us for things we aren't doing.

Post Posted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 1:29 pm 

Necabo(;.) wrote:
TheBadaBing! wrote:

What a smart comment.. When I want to play with Son we have to play on officials because either he or I am banned on the private server we'd rather like to play on. A community issue of "better" players playing the inexperienced players on officials created by the community banning us from private servers. Think before typing and accusing us for things we aren't doing.

Why thank you. But you two are not banned on every server.... i never see any ek players on private servers lol.

Industry Updated
M24 Target Range Updated

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 122 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Board index » America's Army: Proving Grounds » AA:PG General Discussion