Board index » America's Army: Proving Grounds » AA:PG General Discussion

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 122 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
 Post subject: Re: Team Stacking is still a thing...
 Post Posted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:41 pm 

i have the memory of a fish but i remember our exchange, was not unlike this one here, except you thought i was hating on the whole continent of North America :lol:

perhaps i use the 'on the whole' mindset in my posts a little too often but like i said, its a better option than potentially insulting any one person.. which tbh with some of the attitudes on this forum would then undoubtedly turn into an uncontrollable argument which breaks rules and gets people in trouble.. i dont want that to happen when im trying to make a point.

i will be more than happy to stay out of this completely from this point, pretty much got my thoughts across i think? and lets be honest, the topic went off course from another un-needed team stacking thread.. and part of that is because of me and my quest for world peace and forum feather rustling.

Post Posted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 5:53 am 

This is now the team stacking competitive future don't judge us all by the same stick thread.

FLO Inner Hospital C4 Updated
Industry Updated
M24 Target Range Updated

Post Posted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:05 pm 

Sonfour wrote:
http://postimg.org/image/48w93itv7/full
animatics^sketcher too good player

Oh so that was the end game ;)

Of course with 12vs12 players things are different. But we didn't played 12vs12 players the other day did we? Any "skills" get toned down as the battlefield gets filled up since you can't just pick people one after the other and have sound highlighting just one little bunny movement and or not getting shot from an unexpected angle. There's a reason why comp players don't like crowded servers and you just presented and example of the why. Your chances of controlling the game drop.

The map we played the other time was 6v6 players on 12vs12 maps. Where you picked a few fellas and that was it. No way you would do that on a 12vs12 full server with with even teams.

That game you posted was quite fair in contrast to what I posted. Just like the the game we've just played as I post, where we we're all in the same team and lost was fair. Another 12vs12 players, go figure.

Question: When the outcome of a game is too clear, if you don't have your life or money on the line in it, why play at all?

Pity you couldn't control yourselves and start crap talking the two games onward and spamming scramble votes. Very humorous of you indeed. Or should I say sly?

The funny part was seeing yous guys reconnecting and going spectator to get all 3 together again in the same team, after you own vote passed...

Necabo(;.) wrote:
I'd recommend playing on private servers anyway since you'll get to play better players instead of the low levels you get to play on official servers all the time.

I play on private servers too. I'm not the one praying on weaker players, you just proved my point since I see you guys all the time in official servers. You might follow your own advice.

And please don't teamkill, ty.

Cheers

Post Posted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:15 am 

Quote:
Necabo(;.) wrote:
I'd recommend playing on private servers anyway since you'll get to play better players instead of the low levels you get to play on official servers all the time.

I play on private servers too. I'm not the one praying on weaker players, you just proved my point since I see you guys all the time in official servers. You might follow your own advice.

And please don't teamkill, ty.

Cheers

I'm playing official servers cause I'm banned on almost every private server, I'd rather play against somewhat skilled player, trust me.

Post Posted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:54 am 

Play against your own clan members. Derp.

Post Posted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:15 am 

Yeah, that 4on4 (at best, probably rather 3on3) will be alot more fun than public. Not gonna get boring after like 3 maps.. Especially because I'm enjoying FLO maps more than BDX.

Post Posted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:24 am 

I have no idea why you are on a witchhunt against me but I know for certain you are a lying hypocrite

http://postimg.org/image/kjhnscwk5/full
Inconceivable why you choose to pick that team after writing this thread
http://postimg.org/image/hjzctonyd/full
After everyone joined us we tried to switch, you make things look different to make yourself look good instead, you disgust me
I have wasted enough time on your slander

Post Posted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:51 am 

Sonfour so you admit the OP post image I've put the the other one with killa where unbalance teams? Just so you adress what actually has been put on the thread you know?

Sonfour wrote:
I have no idea why you are on a witchhunt against me

Am not, I just pointed out that ek game as an example and the next time I find you the same goes on. Like I said before, it's not against people I'm showing examples of but a culture or a lack of it towards balanced pubs. That OP game was just a very crystallized example of something that "is still a thing" like the title says, and something I could show to start the discussion. Simples. I'm not interested in addressing those exact games, they're gone, played, done. Just drawing attention about those type of games which are both unfair and not fun.

Sonfour wrote:
but I know for certain you are lying hypocrite
http://postimg.org/image/kjhnscwk5/full
Why do you choose to pick that team after writing this thread

I was expecting you guys to do better... But I forgot you don't do as much in 12vs12players. That match ended up what? 8-6 though? And I played on your team against 4F in the next game. And we still lost...
But nice you mention 4F clan, I used to feel the same stacking from them even on private servers. Recently been playing on their own server and you see them split over the teams. Guess they didn't went along the same line they go on their server. But hey, it's not like you guys are split on teams either right?

Sonfour wrote:
http://postimg.org/image/hjzctonyd/full
Why do you make things look like something else?
Have a good life, I've wasted too much time here

Oh, more sly/cunning talk, so effective. That game ended like this:
http://prntscr.com/6upaur Was a good fight. Oh look, you are all in Bravo in the end! Just after you spammed some sly team scramble votes, one actually passes and you disconnect, reconnect, and join the same team again. Hey, but it's fine, 12vs12, players, you get pretty diluted there, hun? ;)

I repeat, the OP was just an example, which you confirmed in another day. Care less to attack you guys personally, just raising awareness for players to try to balance the games more as a second nature, be it clans or singular players. The OP game though was pretty blatant.

Hey I listened that Kill@ is looking for skilled players to play against, might give it a try Sonfour ;)

Cheers

Last edited by animatics on Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:59 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post Posted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:55 am 

Geeze you freaking nubs. Get over your egos, stop taking screenshots every 0.1 seconds, and grow a fricking pair.

Seriously

Contact Me:
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198089209982/

Post Posted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:00 am 

Hey Frigid, I opened this thread to address something that concerns me in that game... Americas Army: PG... What a hell are you doing here?

This forum is a pool of off-topic kids.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 122 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Board index » America's Army: Proving Grounds » AA:PG General Discussion