Board index » America's Army: Proving Grounds » AA:PG General Discussion

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Post subject: Re: recoil question
 Post Posted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:19 pm 

io_i_oi wrote:
As a spectator, I've seen a player draw bullet decals on a wall in Inner Hospital with a 20 round burst using a SAW and it looked like this ___________________

Now I can only do that in MS Paint or Photoshop. Can anyone convince me I see that because of priorities?? I think not!

So everyone who shoots like that is automatically up to no good? Your not open at all to the fact that it could be a visual glitch? Again, I've said if a person is consistently doing this, with more than one person watching. It is most likely an unfair advantage, but if it's a single isolated case that only you saw, it was probably a bug on your screen.

Steam --> ℑąƙ
Stats --> ℑąƙ

Quote:
Only because a mod asked nicely.

Post Posted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:03 pm 

I'm pretty confident there is a no recoil hack available that is very much undetectable atm.

Post Posted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:08 pm 

Im also pretty confident spectate recoil is on the low priority list

Post Posted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:15 pm 

im pretty confident England are out of the world cup, i now turn my support to USA! :(

oops wrong thread, as such.. unsighted recoil on the M14 needs to be a lot more.. its too easy to spray it CQB with little penalty.

Post Posted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:04 pm 

What I was getting at Jak, its not that everyone is using no-recoil who doesn't show it, some maybe... I know from play experience that recoil does not behave the same every time like it should. Sometimes I have no issues controlling it, like its barely there. Other times I can't keep the gun down. I'm talking with full health too.. I'm fully aware of the handicap levels in place. I think it has a lot to do with your in game performance.

I.E. Two weeks or so ago, I was playing around with my config. I tried recapping my fps to 120. Didn't like the results. Went to revert it and something got messed up in my config. For a week my game played like crapola. It would play around 120fps for awhile then sink to 60fps and stick until I rebooted. Recoil became too hard to control. I deleted my aaengine.ini so it would reset and fix the fps problem I was having and blam, recoil issue went away.

On top of that, yea, there is a lot of malicious game tools out there for the unreal engine. Many are undetectable, thats been a plague for a long time. I doubt that will change. I've had people I've known for years get caught, you'd never think it. It happens.. But thats not really the purpose I've my postings in this topic...

Post Posted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:53 am 

EKCommander wrote:
I'm pretty confident there is a no recoil hack available that is very much undetectable atm.

What's new though?

Steam --> ℑąƙ
Stats --> ℑąƙ

Quote:
Only because a mod asked nicely.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Board index » America's Army: Proving Grounds » AA:PG General Discussion