Board index » America's Army: Proving Grounds » AA:PG General Discussion

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Threads on cheating
 Post Posted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:31 am 
AACM
AACM

Ok, it looks like I need to put some clarification here about what is and is not acceptable to post on these forums.

Cheating is a part of the landscape, this is a Multiplayer Online game after all, and responsible discussions about dealing with it are welcomed.

However there are a couple of things that are not acceptable and will result in the thread being removed.

1) Do not post cheat accusations about a specific individual.
2) Do not post cheat accusations about a specific clan
3) Do not post links/images of someone allegedly cheating
4) Do not post links/video of someone allegedly cheating
5) Do not post links to cheating sites

This should all be pretty common sense as we do not want to be responsible for ruining a player or clans reputation for no reason and we certainly don't want to be responsible for increasing the page count on cheat sites or YouTube views.

If you would all follow these simple and reasonable guidelines we can hopefully have some constructive conversations on the subject.

If you have information that you would like to share about cheating you can either email aacm@americasarmy.com and we will certainly look it over, or discuss it with the Anti Cheat groups who are set up specifically for this purpose.

This thread is locked as there is no need for discussion. If you want to ask me about this, PM me.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 

Board index » America's Army: Proving Grounds » AA:PG General Discussion