Board index » America's Army: Proving Grounds » AA:PG General Discussion

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Post subject: Re: New Maps should be played more often
 Post Posted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:34 pm 

[Dev]DeltaKilo wrote:
-=}WoLvErInE{=- wrote:
Yes it's a bug. If someone has more than 1 map in workshop its screwy. It doesn't know which map to download of theirs. As long as you have 1 map you're fine, it will download it. I'm hoping for a fix soon the Dev's know about it.

Just go to the beer me collection page and subscribe to all their maps and you should be fine. Just check it every week or so, because the updated with UMM frequently.

That should have been fixed with the last patch a few weeks ago, is it still happening?

i have more than 1 map subscribed and last week i tried to download a map not in my subscriptions as described above and it didn't work, as Wolverine reported....

Post subject: Re: New Maps should be played more often
 Post Posted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:21 pm 

[Dev]DeltaKilo wrote:
-=}WoLvErInE{=- wrote:
Yes it's a bug. If someone has more than 1 map in workshop its screwy. It doesn't know which map to download of theirs. As long as you have 1 map you're fine, it will download it. I'm hoping for a fix soon the Dev's know about it.

Just go to the beer me collection page and subscribe to all their maps and you should be fine. Just check it every week or so, because the updated with UMM frequently.

That should have been fixed with the last patch a few weeks ago, is it still happening?

I will test it tonight when I get home and I'll update you.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Board index » America's Army: Proving Grounds » AA:PG General Discussion