Board index » America's Army - Mission Editor » Mission Editor - Tutorials and Assets

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: [Tutorial] Random Spawn
 Post Posted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:11 am 

So with yesterdays testing i think i finally got it working. Random Spawns. For now its working only for the whole team spawns on different locations each round. Iam already working on a solution to split the team into 3 fireteams รก 4 people and let them spawn different. anyways here are the instructions:

1.Copy and paste both insertion and command points from a dev map [you may want to skip that if you have already two working spawns]

2. Make copies of the AAinsertionpoint you want to random spawn. In my example i had 4 different spawn points on ranch. so i had 4 exact copies of the AAinsertion point.

3. Go to your AA4objective editor. connect all AAinsertionpoints with the (only one!) AAcommand point for that team. Heres a picture of it

4. Create the kismet sequence. Before i explain a how, heres a picture of how i did it.

i used only insertion points in kismet no single players.

If somebody wants to play with it also, the approach for my 4 different spawn locations with 3 teams is to have 12 insertion points with 3 players spawning in it. I will let you guys know how this turns out

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 

Board index » America's Army - Mission Editor » Mission Editor - Tutorials and Assets