Board index » America's Army - Mission Editor » Mission Editor - Community Missions

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Post subject: Re: Morobayu Station Beta
 Post Posted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:28 pm 

Oh, my! :eek:

Post Posted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:53 pm 

Change your passwords to literally everything if you haven't already.....

FLO Inner Hospital C4 Updated
Industry Updated
M24 Target Range Updated

Post Posted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:58 pm 

Hide the wife and kids. :mrgreen:

You can always remake it. :mrgreen: I'm sure it would be even better the 2nd time around.

Post Posted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:03 am 

there were some bills and invoices on it.. the dude is quite welcome to pay them for me :lol:

the drive was basically my documents folder, set through the O/S after install a long time ago now.. what was annoying is that when i put it back togehter in the panic, the O/S wouldnt boot without correct file structure and it was missing the documents folder, that actually took me a while to figure out, after much googling around.

i found it would only boot with just the main C: drive, it wouldn't work with other drives until i redirected the documents location back to to the C:, then shutdown, replug drives and after successful boot change it back to another drive

so if anyone ever has that issue, its another thing i have learned from :lol: as for changing my passwords.. done :mrgreen:

the mapping is on hold until after my new build, but im not sure what to do yet, hopefully i will have the spirit to do it again. main issue is its a very small map and we dont get to respawn, so it could actually be an epic waste of time, as in nobody would enjoy playing such a small map.. that was my main worry last time but i invested so much time into it i had to try and finish it, that old SS i posted up don't do it justice to where i was up to with the map :(

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Board index » America's Army - Mission Editor » Mission Editor - Community Missions