America's Army Forums
http://archive2.forum.americasarmy.com/

AA2 Maps in Production
http://archive2.forum.americasarmy.com/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=12612
Page 7 of 16

Author:  (Beer_Me)Roach [ Mon May 19, 2014 3:44 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: AA2 Maps in Production

I am currently working on a remake of SF Arctic , although I suspect it may take me longer than some of you folks as I am very new to all of this. I Guess it would be a good idea to add it to the list just the same.

Roach Thanks

Author:  Whiplash27 [ Mon May 19, 2014 4:40 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: AA2 Maps in Production

I added the workshop links and author for each map. If I missed your version, please let me know :).

Also, please let me know if I should update the status of any of the maps either up or down.

Author:  Altan_AA [ Tue May 20, 2014 5:39 am ]
Post subject:  Re: AA2 Maps in Production

Whiplash27 wrote:
I added the workshop links and author for each map. If I missed your version, please let me know :).

Also, please let me know if I should update the status of any of the maps either up or down.


Thx, it's a really good list now.

Author:  uni-sol [ Tue May 20, 2014 6:21 am ]
Post subject:  Re: AA2 Maps in Production

Altan_AA wrote:
Whiplash27 wrote:
I added the workshop links and author for each map. If I missed your version, please let me know :).

Also, please let me know if I should update the status of any of the maps either up or down.


Thx, it's a really good list now.


i cant believe people aint been pestering you for the original AA2 Pipeline Altan :lol: especailly now we know the devs are not doing it.

Author:  [DeltaFr]Eagle [ Tue May 20, 2014 6:30 am ]
Post subject:  Re: AA2 Maps in Production

[ENG]NuckFuts wrote:
Altan_AA wrote:
Whiplash27 wrote:
I added the workshop links and author for each map. If I missed your version, please let me know :).

Also, please let me know if I should update the status of any of the maps either up or down.


Thx, it's a really good list now.


i cant believe people aint been pestering you for the original AA2 Pipeline Altan :lol: especailly now we know the devs are not doing it.


I think, I don't want to say anything more, that another mapper than Alatan is already thinking of a new version of pipeline ... I won't say anything else than ... As far as I ve seen his work on another remake ... This pipeline is going to be ... more than awesome ! If he makes it !

Author:  Altan_AA [ Tue May 20, 2014 6:33 am ]
Post subject:  Re: AA2 Maps in Production

[DeltaFr]Eagle wrote:
I think, I don't want to say anything more, that another mapper than Alatan is already thinking of a new version of pipeline ... I won't say anything else than ... As far as I ve seen his work on another remake ... This pipeline is going to be ... more than awesome ! If he makes it !


That's one of the reasons I've kept my pawns of it.
Another one is that I really hate that map :)
But it's a good thing that all have different opinions.

Author:  Koden [ Tue May 20, 2014 6:36 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: AA2 Maps in Production

I would so much love something along the style of Interdiction. Although it would probably have to be smaller and much less open-spaced.

Author:  .dude. [ Tue May 20, 2014 9:10 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: AA2 Maps in Production

extraction please!

Author:  {NWO}Hawk [ Tue May 20, 2014 11:18 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: AA2 Maps in Production

Koden wrote:
I would so much love something along the style of Interdiction. Although it would probably have to be smaller and much less open-spaced.


Started working on Interdiction a few days ago, I think it would be a nice combination of PvP open outdoors, and close quarters indoors fighting.

Pretty much only have the landscape done so far.

Author:  Ewan22 [ Wed May 21, 2014 6:38 am ]
Post subject:  Re: AA2 Maps in Production

(WIP) AA2 Hospital.

i work on it and i think end of the month i can show pics of it.

Page 7 of 16 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/