Board index » America's Army - Mission Editor » Mission Editor - Support

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: Editor Bugs list
 Post Posted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:50 pm 

Bear 82 wrote:
you cannot login at that site, you just need to accept the security certificate there, then use the report a bug link in your profile

I feel like I'm in Groundhog Day. There is a bug with the bug report button in that you can't click on it.

I am running Windows 8.1 Pro 64 Bit with the latest (non-beta) versions of IE 11, Firefox, and Chrome and that button is not clickable in any of them. Clicking on the bug report button in the game launcher takes you to a 404 error page and once again the button on the America's Army website profile page is not clickable any longer.

Post Posted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 9:28 am 
Volunteer Community Manager
Volunteer Community Manager

Ma31str0m wrote:
Bear 82 wrote:
you cannot login at that site, you just need to accept the security certificate there, then use the report a bug link in your profile

I feel like I'm in Groundhog Day. There is a bug with the bug report button in that you can't click on it.

I am running Windows 8.1 Pro 64 Bit with the latest (non-beta) versions of IE 11, Firefox, and Chrome and that button is not clickable in any of them. Clicking on the bug report button in the game launcher takes you to a 404 error page and once again the button on the America's Army website profile page is not clickable any longer.

Jak has a nice tutorial, which includes a link at the very bottom to click if your button isn't working. The issue at hand is the security certificate isn't showing/saving in some browsers.

viewtopic.php?f=46&t=14367

Quote:
For those having issues when CLICKING THE BUTTON to get to the bug reporter. Please simply click the following link.

https://aa.amrdec.army.mil/jira

Post Posted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:01 pm 

People keep telling me this but have you clicked on the link at the bottom of JAKs tutorial for those that the button doesn't work? Try it and submit a bug that way then report back to me.

Post Posted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:38 pm 

You can't bug report from https://aa.amrdec.army.mil/jira, just click it and ignore the warning and then go back to bug report from your profile. It work for me on Chrome and Firefox. Read JaK's tutorial carefully.

do positive actions
and the positive grows.

Post Posted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:11 pm 

-Nero- wrote:
You can't bug report from https://aa.amrdec.army.mil/jira, just click it and ignore the warning and then go back to bug report from your profile. It work for me on Chrome and Firefox. Read JaK's tutorial carefully.

Thats what i do and it works.

Post Posted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:09 pm 

DragonEyez wrote:
-Nero- wrote:

Thats what i do and it works.

But it doesn't work for some of us. I am running Windows 8.1 Pro 64 bit and have the latest non beta versions of Chrome, Firefox, and IE 11. The button on the profile page is not clickable no matter what I do. I have followed all these steps several times.

I have filed many bug reports in the past using this method without problems. Something has changed recently with browser patches, OS patches, or website updates because it no longer works.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Board index » America's Army - Mission Editor » Mission Editor - Support