Board index » America's Army - Mission Editor » Mission Editor - Support

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Features Request for Basic Editor
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:29 am 

I noticed UDK had 5 or 6 options or time of day in their map creation new map.

I would like to see the same. Such as full sun like lunch time with no clouds, midnight with no moon but stars out, cloudy night which could also be used for rain maps ( not Rainman :P) early morning with sunshine and cloudy day.

The other features would be for larger maps (at least 10 more map choices that are much larger) about half the size of 1009x1009---like about 500 with 4 components. And these templates would be included with no window dressing AND with window dressing, like the scenes on the sides of the map.

A feature with building static meshes, such as wood cabin, tent (Camp Raid) and at least 10-15 basic structures of buildings. Maybe even a house....

If you wish to you could even make a series of static meshes that could be placed together like Lego. You could have have like a VIP residence with about 10 different rooms and the designer could use this at his or her pleasure. Stairs as well.....

Vehicles and other things can wait as I'd love to have a basic editor that we can whip a map very quickly yet have large amounts of fun with.

While sounds would be ice to have as well, even a Railroad yard can be eerily quiet at times too, and if people are shooting at each other these background sounds aren't going to matter much unless we see much larger maps like Swamp Raid....

But a genuine very large map/s need to be added to templates, please.

Maybe 2 or 3 sound choices can be made available. Swamp/Forrest/Farm, City and Early morning (birds singing etc similar to Interdiction).

This is just a basic shopping list request with a pretty please. It will be incredible to have freedom to make maps faster and bigger than ever before.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 

Board index » America's Army - Mission Editor » Mission Editor - Support