Board index » America's Army: Proving Grounds » AA:PG Server Support

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: custom maps
 Post Posted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:29 pm 

Guys just wondering why custom maps work one day smoothly on my server then next morning they crash the server or fail to load and the server goes back to a basic AAPG map ...sometimes if i try two or three times it runs the map..this is for all maps , one minute runs smooth then next minute they all seem to be unstable ..its so annoying as the custom maps are good and i hear others have no problem and then i hear some do like i do ..the server they run on is a dedicated one i hire from i3D.net

any ideas guys?

Post subject: Re: custom maps
 Post Posted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:21 pm 

could someone be changing the map on your server? do you allow it?

Post Posted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:50 am 

Wee run custom maps routinely and we find that that usually happens when the map author has updated the map (re-published it)
Without the server having been updated to the current map version particularlt after a patch.
Be sure to communicate with the people who make the map so you always have the current build on your server.

Post Posted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:42 am 

I up this 3d because i'm managing a server of a friend and i've a problem with UMMs. I played quite often in Beer 1 server and i noted that it is rare that the infamous 'tyres screen' occurs. In my server instead every time (really often) i switch to a UMM the 'tyres screen' occurs and the only way to resolve is to close/reconnect to the server. Is there any server's option that could improve this problem? The server is running with gameserver. Tks.

Post Posted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:21 am 

when starting a umm it takes a few minutes for the server to start. it looks unresponsive but its building shaders.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 

Board index » America's Army: Proving Grounds » AA:PG Server Support