Board index » America's Army: Proving Grounds » AA:PG Server Support

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: port forwarding help
 Post Posted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:32 pm 

Wow, thank you guys for the replys. I do understand ports and what their purpose are but that analogy with the bricks you game GBGangsta was really clear and a great way to explain it. I do believe I opened them correctly in my router as I showed in the pictures above but I'm assuming they're still closed since the server won't work properly. When I open up the advanced port options this is what I see. http://i58.tinypic.com/2agnbpg.jpg

Guessing the red circles are bad but there is no red in the 1 instance so not to sure what that is telling me. I have forwarded the ports basically every way I can and followed verizons instructions on how to forward properly so I can only imagine they are technically forwarded correctly. I also said before I have tried DMZ and disable windows firewall and Avast! I just keep getting the "INFORMATION: Attribute update timer set to 30.0000 seconds" line in the cmd for the server and nothing ever happens. What does that even mean? I can't think of anything else to do in order for this to work. Again I really do appreciate the help guys!

Forgot to add yes I do have my i.p. as static 192.168.1.2
I also check to see if the ports are open through the various port check tools online and an actual application I've found called simple port tester. All of the websites never find the ports as open but the app does see them as open.

Post Posted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:07 pm 

Well the server is up and running, not exactly sure what did it but if I can figure it out i'll post up what it was. Thanks again guys!

Post Posted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:27 am 

Instance 1(the top line) are the ports configured for server "1" you can run up to 16 servers(16 lines)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Board index » America's Army: Proving Grounds » AA:PG Server Support