Board index » America's Army: Proving Grounds » AA:PG General Discussion

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Re: Have a good one...
 Post Posted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:14 pm 

SomeOtherName wrote:
Upon seeing the mistake I made with hopes that AA:PG would be an improvement to the AAs before it, the time has come to bid farewell.

The entire draw to AA was that it was team oriented, rewarded tactics over reflexes, and maintained a fair similarity to real world expectations. With AA2, AA was at its peak and I remember fondly the many hours spent there.

I have spent time with AA:PG and the forum members and picking up the direction and push of the AA:PG, I must sadly admit it is becoming just another "run and gun". I have learned of the elimination of player bullets in flight upon death, the loss of bullet impact, the ability to remain scoped while being shot, and the lack of movement reduction. All of these lead AA:PG to being just another one of the run of the mill games.

Thank you all for the fun. RIP AA.

I can understand people being disappointed by the game as i am but the reasons you choose to make this violin thread to me are stupid. All these points got shut down when threads for each one of these have recently been made with hardly any decent arguments in favour of them apart from AA2 had it.... Look at the "elimination of player bullets in flight upon death" thread for example...

FLO Inner Hospital C4 Updated
Industry Updated
M24 Target Range Updated

Post Posted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:19 pm 

He'll be back, there no other multiplayer game out there for you. They always come back to a community that welcomes them back with open arms followed by a firm choke. TELL ME, what else is out there multiplayer wise. I'll leave all your stuff how you left it, so when you come knocking on the door sobbing incoherently, about how hard it is in the real world alone, we all will embrace you but secretly look down on you as the deserter you are.

Post Posted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:57 pm 

I haven't touched the game in months. However, I haven't really been playing games lately and when I do, it's typically single player. I'm pretty much waiting on v1.0. I'll see how I feel once that comes out.

Post Posted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:03 pm 

SomeOtherName before you quit for a few weeks can you please post these run and gun servers you have seen id like to play on them. I keep only finding the stationary holding angle servers. Maybe we can trade server lists?

FLO Inner Hospital C4 Updated
Industry Updated
M24 Target Range Updated

Post Posted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:18 pm 

TheBadaBing! wrote:
I can understand people being disappointed by the game as i am but the reasons you choose to make this violin thread to me are stupid. All these points got shut down when threads for each one of these have recently been made with hardly any decent arguments in favour of them apart from AA2 had it.... Look at the "elimination of player bullets in flight upon death" thread for example...

Which is why these threads KEEP getting made, because NO ONE is in favor of these ideas you continue to beat down, which is why these threads keep popping up from different people, and why if you search back months in the forums, the same threads are there, but different people, because the people that argued in favor of everything you argue against have all either given up, quit the game, or stopped coming on the forums because they were getting 0 feedback from officials, and sick of having to deal with trolls like you. Your lack of logic is comparable to dem@ns in the Team Stacking thread

Post Posted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:28 pm 

I'm in favor of things like:
- a TDM mode (or any alternate mode offering gameplay variety, even if just for "aim" maps)
- bringing in the SMG (for variety if nothing else)
- creating maps with better-defined lanes and more "closed" gameplay where chokepoints play a defining role
- reducing grenade power

Which of BadaBing's ideas do you think are so hotly opposed? I'd bet I could pretty quickly drum up a list of supporters for those.

Post Posted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:33 pm 

i'm curious where my arguments or BadaBings lacked logic ,can you point me to them so i can review the discussion or argument in question?Oh wait there is none.

Personally i find it stupid to pretend to quit the game and open a topic about it weeks or a month before the final release full of promises and improvements since i know for sure from past experience that all these people will be back.They might not like the final release and quit after some time again but it's a never ending repeated circle.

Image Image

Post Posted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:04 pm 

Dem@n wrote:
i'm curious where my arguments or BadaBings lacked logic ,can you point me to them so i can review the discussion or argument in question?Oh wait there is none.
I'm sorry man, my arm would either get tired from pointing, or my post would be removed for singling out other players, and you know that, plus i dont have to point out your lack of logic dem@n, you did it all for us, just about everyone in game both NA and EU knows your lack of logic when it comes to team stacking, and many others have pointed out, so i'd be pointing out, what's already been pointed out many many times, the fact you have yet to figure it out is either ignorance, or some sort of innate cultural barrier. I'm going to have to go with ignorance considering you had what close to 30 posts? in the team stacking discussion defending yourself <-- yep no lack of logic there.

as for quitting, and rejoining as game updates come out or for whatever reason for that matter, that could be considered a part of the process, you're coming back to see if it may be worth while, and it takes a bit of play time to come to that realization for some.. I'm sure you never did that dem@n, considering you made a post a couple of months ago regarding AA2 self-confessing to the exact same thing when you "quit" but still kept playing here and there for a while, and no i'm not faulting or ridiculing you in any way, im just saying it's kind of human nature, curiosity and i did the same in AA 1/2 from time to time too, its natural to take breaks, or think you're certain of quitting. No different from any other hobby or addiction

Last edited by $tatus on Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:10 pm 

More like a never ending grudge you try to keep alive combined with a series of hidden insults topped with misinterpretation on purpose.What a waste of time you are.

Image Image

Post Posted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:13 pm 

This topic has taken some interesting turns. It was meant to wish the dev. team and players the best (as I know some personally and have lamented to them AA's trajectory).

I have uninstalled the game, steam, and set it all on the shelf. I will review the comments after the release, but if the return to a more realistic game play is not there, there will be no reason to return.

Unlike some others, I know what I like, and know where it doesn't exist.

Enjoy and have a great one...

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Board index » America's Army: Proving Grounds » AA:PG General Discussion