Board index » America's Army: Proving Grounds » AA:PG General Discussion




Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Keeping them honest - Fighting the war against dishonest
 Post Posted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:35 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:09 pm
Posts: 88
this thread is useless... anyone that can control recoil, have decent sound/game sense, whether their high honour or not they get accused of cheating. I consider myself a mediocre player, and I get accused at least once a day in a pub. These guys think they are gurus at spotting hackers and get it so much in their head anyone that is killing them and are decent at the game is in some way or other cheating. Its a joke. Every time I pub, if its not me being accused its someone else. its getting to the point where I honestly don't even enjoy pubbing.. Dont get me wrong the false accusations make me feel good but it gets to a point where its down right annoying. I'm sure everyone on here can agree theres a few players you see in pubs a lot that all they do is accuse simply because they have a high honour and a lot more hours then you or the person their accusing and for that they must be cheating. its a joke.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Keeping them honest - Fighting the war against dishonest
 Post Posted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:58 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:29 pm
Posts: 541
revert- wrote:
this thread is useless... anyone that can control recoil, have decent sound/game sense, whether their high honour or not they get accused of cheating. I consider myself a mediocre player, and I get accused at least once a day in a pub. These guys think they are gurus at spotting hackers and get it so much in their head anyone that is killing them and are decent at the game is in some way or other cheating. Its a joke. Every time I pub, if its not me being accused its someone else. its getting to the point where I honestly don't even enjoy pubbing.. Dont get me wrong the false accusations make me feel good but it gets to a point where its down right annoying. I'm sure everyone on here can agree theres a few players you see in pubs a lot that all they do is accuse simply because they have a high honour and a lot more hours then you or the person their accusing and for that they must be cheating. its a joke.


It's not bad until you start getting TKed or vote kicked.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Keeping them honest - Fighting the war against dishonest
 Post Posted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:20 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:38 am
Posts: 1236
It doesn't help that the US servers are drastically under skilled so you can go on there looking like a boss because they play like they have no arms. You get 30 kills and these players call you a chet.

_________________
Your warning level: [ 1 ]

FLO Inner Hospital C4 Updated
Industry Updated
M24 Target Range Updated


Last edited by TheBadaBing! on Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Keeping them honest - Fighting the war against dishonest
 Post Posted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:13 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:18 am
Posts: 586
Location: Hungary
Nothing special but,Uncut Unedited in game footage recorded today with Shadowplay without music track,originally wanted to use it as a teaser for a frag movie i'm working on. Recommend clicking the link and watching it in HD.How to handle AR recoil lesson 1...



http://youtu.be/DBMZW8diqaI

_________________
AA2 BattleTracker I AAPG Profile
AA2 Frag Movie I AAPG Frag Movie , AAPG Frag Movie 2
My Friend Son.ek's aapg youtube madness
Image Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Keeping them honest - Fighting the war against dishonest
 Post Posted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:47 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:41 am
Posts: 2575
hbk314 wrote:
revert- wrote:
this thread is useless... anyone that can control recoil, have decent sound/game sense, whether their high honour or not they get accused of cheating. I consider myself a mediocre player, and I get accused at least once a day in a pub. These guys think they are gurus at spotting hackers and get it so much in their head anyone that is killing them and are decent at the game is in some way or other cheating. Its a joke. Every time I pub, if its not me being accused its someone else. its getting to the point where I honestly don't even enjoy pubbing.. Dont get me wrong the false accusations make me feel good but it gets to a point where its down right annoying. I'm sure everyone on here can agree theres a few players you see in pubs a lot that all they do is accuse simply because they have a high honour and a lot more hours then you or the person their accusing and for that they must be cheating. its a joke.


It's not bad until you start getting TKed or vote kicked.



Yea, or HAVE AN ENTIRE STEAM ACCOUNT BANNED FROM EVERY SINGLE PB ENABLED GAME IN EXISTENCE BECAUSE ONe BADMIN WHO KNEW PEOPLE AT PB REPORTED YOU.

....

_________________
eelslap.com

Contact Me:
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198089209982/


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Keeping them honest - Fighting the war against dishonest
 Post Posted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:50 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:01 am
Posts: 890
Location: Mülheim Ruhr/Germany
Frigid wrote:
hbk314 wrote:
revert- wrote:
this thread is useless... anyone that can control recoil, have decent sound/game sense, whether their high honour or not they get accused of cheating. I consider myself a mediocre player, and I get accused at least once a day in a pub. These guys think they are gurus at spotting hackers and get it so much in their head anyone that is killing them and are decent at the game is in some way or other cheating. Its a joke. Every time I pub, if its not me being accused its someone else. its getting to the point where I honestly don't even enjoy pubbing.. Dont get me wrong the false accusations make me feel good but it gets to a point where its down right annoying. I'm sure everyone on here can agree theres a few players you see in pubs a lot that all they do is accuse simply because they have a high honour and a lot more hours then you or the person their accusing and for that they must be cheating. its a joke.


It's not bad until you start getting TKed or vote kicked.



Yea, or HAVE AN ENTIRE STEAM ACCOUNT BANNED FROM EVERY SINGLE PB ENABLED GAME IN EXISTENCE BECAUSE ONe BADMIN WHO KNEW PEOPLE AT PB REPORTED YOU.

....


Stop spreading bs.

_________________
Image

Games don't create violence, CVARS does!


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Keeping them honest - Fighting the war against dishonest
 Post Posted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:10 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:41 am
Posts: 2575
Someone reported me somewhere sometime, and this happened...I don't know why it happened, or even who did it(one of the admins at PB obviously), but it happened, and now I can not play in ANY of the servers in AA with that steam account, so basically just had to throw it out. It still hasn't been lifted even after I sent an appeal to them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdSoeOGK6lU

So, no BS here.

_________________
eelslap.com

Contact Me:
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198089209982/


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Keeping them honest - Fighting the war against dishonest
 Post Posted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:19 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:01 am
Posts: 890
Location: Mülheim Ruhr/Germany
The bs starts with : someone, somewhere, sometime.

You got busted by pb, thats all.If you could corrupt them for a single nab that you dont like i dont think they would still be in business.

If you need an excuse for your cheating behaviour...ok, but everyone with tiny knowledge about how pb operates is rolling on the floor.

Lol@ badmin got me global banned ;)

_________________
Image

Games don't create violence, CVARS does!


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Keeping them honest - Fighting the war against dishonest
 Post Posted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:24 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:41 am
Posts: 2575
Flatlander wrote:
The bs starts with : someone, somewhere, sometime.

You got busted by pb, thats all.If you could corrupt them for a single nab that you dont like i dont think they would still be in business.

If you need an excuse for your cheating behaviour...ok, but everyone with tiny knowledge about how pb operates is rolling on the floor.

Lol@ badmin got me global banned ;)



Do you want me to name names? Ok, I'll name names. PBSTAFFMicah, is the reason I'm banned.

Just look him up and you will see what I mean...my ban does not show up in the PB database...It's a private admin of PB who banned me, and I got no explanation.
I created that steam account specifically for playing AA, and now it's ruined.

And I'm no chea'ter...never have, never will.

And here's a video of it happening to someone else.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eg4O-Rd ... ture=share

_________________
eelslap.com

Contact Me:
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198089209982/


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Keeping them honest - Fighting the war against dishonest
 Post Posted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:37 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:18 am
Posts: 586
Location: Hungary
That PB guy Frigid is talking about is really twisted,after my friend got banned we appealed for a reason or proof on EvenBalance and every ticket we wrote got deleted on the spot,we tried another PB staff member he said there is no trace or reason for the ban.The guy was covering his tracks,How we fixed it?Wrote a pm to every developer with the video included here on the forums and opened at least 3 abuse tickets.They fixed it within 6 hours.

_________________
AA2 BattleTracker I AAPG Profile
AA2 Frag Movie I AAPG Frag Movie , AAPG Frag Movie 2
My Friend Son.ek's aapg youtube madness
Image Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Board index » America's Army: Proving Grounds » AA:PG General Discussion


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: RidgeFog and 5 guests

 
 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron