America's Army Forums
http://archive2.forum.americasarmy.com/

We need this training aid
http://archive2.forum.americasarmy.com/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=16689
Page 11 of 12

Author:  =IK=Doba= [ Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:21 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: We need this training aid

^^ 94.36 ahh just shy of my 95.313 no vid.. but I stayed behind the barrier ... your way looks like fun

Author:  rokis [ Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:31 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: We need this training aid

I did a 99sec on my last attempt. without the m4, it's nearly impossible to do this lol

Author:  [Dev]Lawgiver [ Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:58 am ]
Post subject:  Re: We need this training aid

Really enjoyed that video rokis. Great training level to really improve skills. Good job Special! One of my favorite maps.

Author:  SpecialOne [ Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:17 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: We need this training aid

Really nice video rokis.

Now I want to see someone reach level 20, lol.
I might even raise a statue on the map in honor of the first person to show a video getting to level 20.

[Dev]Lawgiver wrote:
Great training level to really improve skills. Good job Special! One of my favorite maps.


Thanks a lot! :)

Author:  -=}WoLvErInE{=- [ Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:58 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: We need this training aid

Maybe clean it up and originze it bit more then you can submit it to the Dev's and they can maybe make it part of the game. I think this would be great way to teach new comers. Maybe add a chulk board to each station with some detail information on it, would help too. Great work.

Author:  rokis [ Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:07 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: We need this training aid

Level 20, with the hit detection aapg has it's going to be nearly impossible. You can see I was aiming infront of the characters.

Author:  Whiplash27 [ Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:39 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: We need this training aid

You guys are crazy. I went prone and just held the trigger with the SAW and I couldn't get past 60 or so seconds.

Another difficult one is small dot with 0.5 second delay on 15 meters... Was doing horrible on there :lol: .

Author:  rokis [ Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:48 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: We need this training aid

Whiplash27 wrote:
You guys are crazy. I went prone and just held the trigger with the SAW and I couldn't get past 60 or so seconds.

Another difficult one is small dot with 0.5 second delay on 15 meters... Was doing horrible on there :lol: .



can't prone, tried that. Can't use the SAW either--has to be the m4.

Author:  =IK=Doba= [ Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:20 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: We need this training aid

rokis wrote:
Level 20, with the hit detection aapg has it's going to be nearly impossible. You can see I was aiming infront of the characters.


yeah the hit detection in this training aim makes me lol some times.. especially when theyre up close and personal.. its like they can walk between my rounds.. super bots

Author:  Frigid [ Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:34 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: We need this training aid

=IK=Doba= wrote:
rokis wrote:
Level 20, with the hit detection aapg has it's going to be nearly impossible. You can see I was aiming infront of the characters.


yeah the hit detection in this training aim makes me lol some times.. especially when theyre up close and personal.. its like they can walk between my rounds.. super bots

ya

Page 11 of 12 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/