Board index » America's Army: Proving Grounds » AA:PG General Discussion

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: UMMot2W : Operation CSAR & AA2 Border
 Post Posted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:45 am 

Ok GB I just went to bug this for the 33rd time and it directs me to the jira page , then when I try to login it tells me my login/password are incorrect , I am using the same login/Password for the forums and have not been able to submit a bug report for months.
Any Ideas?

Post Posted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:47 am 
AACM
AACM

Yes. The forum login is not the correct credentials to use.

You need to use whatever you use to login to the game.

Also, the issue that Wolvy is talking about seems to have come about post RFI3 so Im not sure that anything prior to that is necessarily connected.

Post Posted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:50 am 

Yes Wolvy and I have tested this together on my server , my report attempts prior to RFI3 were other issues.
I will PM you the adminpassword to my server if you would like to see for yourself , but the best test is when the server is full and you can see how many people get dropped because of the disconnect saying they do not have the map even tho they do have it.
For the record , I just tried my login info that I use for the game and that wont work either.
As well when you try to goto the jira page it gives people a warning saying that the security cert. is in question so I doubt if many people will use this , really why cant we just fix these things reporting a bug should be a priority don't you agree?

Last edited by (Beer_Me)Roach on Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:54 am 
AACM
AACM

I believe you, but I couldn't code my way out of a wet paper bag so Im not really the best person to see it :)

I suggest between the two of you, you put together a bug report so those who can fix it can see it.

Cheers

Pat

Post Posted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:56 am 

Well I still cannot bug anything so I am hoping that someone here will move it forward, I know this the general public is getting tired of spending so much time trying to get in a server and to be honest the stock maps do not hold their interest for very long

Post Posted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:14 pm 
AACM
AACM

Don't worry, I'm sure Wolvy has access to a means of bug reporting ;)

Post Posted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:04 pm 

(Beer_Me)Roach wrote:
Well I still cannot bug anything so I am hoping that someone here will move it forward, I know this the general public is getting tired of spending so much time trying to get in a server and to be honest the stock maps do not hold their interest for very long

I have typed to you on more than one occasion the process of submitting a bug report. Did you even read it? Because you never replied...

Steam --> ℑąƙ
Stats --> ℑąƙ

Quote:
Only because a mod asked nicely.

Post Posted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:14 pm 

The only reason I haven't bugged this is , I didn't want to jump the gun and say RFI3 screwed things up. As I stated in the other thread(s),I'm trying to do testing and gather as much info first before I bug it. Not sure what to even bug yet. I'm trying to make sure it has noting to do with client first. I sit in TS all night every night trying to help people with workarounds. Before I can guide them in the right direction be it ini files, or verifying cache, or turning off anti-virus..etc. Now none of that works. :-(

Post Posted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:26 pm 

(Beer_Me)Roach wrote:
Yes Wolvy and I have tested this together on my server , my report attempts prior to RFI3 were other issues.
I will PM you the adminpassword to my server if you would like to see for yourself , but the best test is when the server is full and you can see how many people get dropped because of the disconnect saying they do not have the map even tho they do have it.
For the record , I just tried my login info that I use for the game and that wont work either.
As well when you try to goto the jira page it gives people a warning saying that the security cert. is in question so I doubt if many people will use this , really why cant we just fix these things reporting a bug should be a priority don't you agree?

Read these words carefully. It is certainly not rocket science and you are making a mountain out of an anthill. This makes the third time I typed this paragraph specifically to you in one form or another, so forgive the coarseness. (In retrospect, a PM would of been better)

YOU DO NOT LOGIN TO THE JIRA PAGE!

That security warning you see, is the exact reason you are redirected to the "jira page". It is a US Army server, I would say it's safe to say you can accept that security certificate without much worry. (There are many better ways to spy on us if they want ;P)

After excepting the security certificate you do not login to the "jira page". Click back to the America's Army website where you should already be logged in an click the bug report link again which originally redirected you to the "jira page". This should now bring up the bug report form.

Again, I will repeat. The ONLY reason you are sent to the "jira page" is to except that security certificate (looks like a warning). Click yes/ok/accept, THEN go back to America's Army website and submit a bug.

Steam --> ℑąƙ
Stats --> ℑąƙ

Quote:
Only because a mod asked nicely.

Post Posted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:41 pm 

GBGangsta wrote:
Ok i have just been on both the UMMotW servers and load in and run around fine.

If you tell me which one were you in when you had the problem Ill see if there is anything in the logs.

It was EU server, but after the server showed up on the list again some time later it loaded fine, dunno.

EDIT:

Also, those servers will stay empty 24/7 unless devs show up on it streaming to twitch ;p

EDIT2:

Border crashed the server after few rounds.

Last edited by sithhunter on Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Board index » America's Army: Proving Grounds » AA:PG General Discussion