Board index » America's Army - Mission Editor » Mission Editor - General Discussion

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Post subject: Re: The Mission Editor - Everyman’s Map Maker
 Post Posted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:23 pm 

delete, will put this in the proper forum.

Last edited by Whiplash27 on Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:37 am 

Hi , I just wanted to put a note here to thank Maclobster for all his help . I've been trying to learn how to use this editor and yesterday he actually took about 2 hours of his day to help me on TS and walk me thru some of the functions of the editor.
Thanks to him I have a much better understanding of what to do to create a quality map.
Actually as I think of it , I wanna thank all the beta guys and the Devs as well , I really don't think most of us realize how much time and effort these guys put into this .
Anyway great job folks and I hope to shoot ya soon !

Post Posted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:14 pm 

(Beer_Me)Roach Your more then welcome buddy, i joined your server today on your Mission First map and its real fun to play on already :mrgreen:

(V) (',,') (V)

TO DO IS TO BE, TO BE IS TO DO, DO BE DO BE DO

Pipeline

Last edited by maclobster on Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:25 am 

HonorTown is now avaible in 3 Versions

- HonorTown Activate
Activate version

- HonorTown C4
C4 version

- HonorTown Flag
Flagversion

Thanks all for great testing :)

(V) (',,') (V)

Pipeline

Post Posted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:15 pm 

It totally cool man, I love the chopper in the base near the underground...oh ya...! I made a map too called Crazys Place, it's my first map on AAPG and using the easier Editor, now I want to move up to the Big boy but I don't have a Specail Mentor to help me out? Any suggestion's as how to get some pointers now and then? Thaks....keep us the fantastic work maclobster!

Post Posted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:50 pm 

MacLobster I go way back when the first release of AAO came out. I have been a avid player of AAO for a long time now. I am not good with editors but it has been a great desire of mine now with the release of AAOPG to play the old SF maps in-particularly SF: Village. Do you see yourself or any others you may know out there remaking those in the foreseen future or is there some easy way to convert those map files over to the current file type or something? I played a weapons cache that had either been converted or remade I dunno. It is a spitting image of the old school map so I don't see how they could have made it brick by brick with those precise dimensions. Any ideas how these guys are doing this with the old maps and what editors they are using to accomplish this?

Post Posted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:01 pm 

Village was one of my favorite map of all time. Once I finish CSAR and Dusk....I think i'll make it.

Post Posted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:01 am 
AACM
AACM

-=}WoLvErInE{=- wrote:
Village was one of my favorite map of all time. Once I finish CSAR and Dusk....I think i'll make it.

Fixed :)

Post Posted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:05 am 

:P :P :P :P lolol GB.. :P :P :P :roll:

Post Posted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:02 am 

crazy241 wrote:
It totally cool man, I love the chopper in the base near the underground...oh ya...! I made a map too called Crazys Place, it's my first map on AAPG and using the easier Editor, now I want to move up to the Big boy but I don't have a Specail Mentor to help me out? Any suggestion's as how to get some pointers now and then? Thaks....keep us the fantastic work maclobster!

If you have Teamspeak 3 i can walk with you through the advange editor for the most important basic stuff, some handy tips and tricks to start with :wink:

[Lv]SnakeEyes wrote:
MacLobster I go way back when the first release of AAO came out. I have been a avid player of AAO for a long time now. I am not good with editors but it has been a great desire of mine now with the release of AAOPG to play the old SF maps in-particularly SF: Village. Do you see yourself or any others you may know out there remaking those in the foreseen future or is there some easy way to convert those map files over to the current file type or something? I played a weapons cache that had either been converted or remade I dunno. It is a spitting image of the old school map so I don't see how they could have made it brick by brick with those precise dimensions. Any ideas how these guys are doing this with the old maps and what editors they are using to accomplish this?

Sorry im already doing a second project atm :mrgreen:

(V) (',,') (V)

Pipeline

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Board index » America's Army - Mission Editor » Mission Editor - General Discussion