Board index » America's Army - Mission Editor » Mission Editor - General Discussion

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Bringing AA-Maps.net BACK
 Post Posted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:19 pm 

So i will be setting up and getting AA-Maps.net back up. AA-Maps.net was started way back when in AA2 before mapping was ever allowed for it and was started by Marc Gold AKA izi.

It was a community of people who wanted to learn how to map and create maps with tutorials ranging from beginner to advanced.

Although back then it was different because there was alot involved in making maps due to the resources not being available so it was extracting and importing.

Any way AA-maps will be a community of people wanting to learn and ideas and collaborations put together to create a new and awesome maps, game or mods.

Any one that has modelling scripting texturing any kind of experience please PM me i will set up up to be mods and help create tuts and videos.

I want to get to the point where we as a community can work to make a whole new game
maybe add vehicles new meshes new animations create something amazing

A good example is Arma3 is having a 500,000 Euro contest on who can make the best mod additions or game shown here

http://makearmanotwar.com/

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 

Board index » America's Army - Mission Editor » Mission Editor - General Discussion