Board index » America's Army: Proving Grounds » Competition Discussion

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: ESL Bracket Has been Announced.
 Post Posted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:49 pm 

con what?

you have #1 and #2 teams in the first bracket...except WHAT!

Post Posted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:00 pm 

[krux] wrote:
Cialone wrote:
[krux] wrote:
Are you part of ESL bro?

If not why aren't the admins announcing this.

Admins had better things to do on Saturday night.

Edit: But thanks frigid for posting, I hadn't seen the bracket yet.

Really because mulg said he was going to cast the bracket making. Guess you guys are failing on keeping your word as well.
mulgarus wrote:
no, its going to be completely random seeding. Plain and simple, that's how its going to be.
IF anyone wants me to stream the seeding off of challonge I will.

I said, IF anyone wants me to stream it i will. do you see anyone asking me to? after I said that, I found out there was an option to random the seedings in the admin page of the cup, so I'm going to stream that even if someone asked me to..

Post Posted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:03 pm 

Cialone wrote:
3) In speaking to waNted it is my understanding that the global ping limit is 120. We will adhere to that. (EDIT: We will use 140, not 120)

my ping is usually around 120-140 to NA servers and im in UK, so i think that kind of limit gives quite the reach :lol: but then i use a pretty good 50mb fibre connection so this aint gonna be the case for all Euros im sure..

not that im complaining, high ping..which lets face it 140 is not high.. is in most cases only bad for the person suffering with it (imo) and the more reach your comp has.. i assume the better your signup count would be.

Post Posted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:05 pm 
Veteran
Veteran

I can say god damn but i cant say the word that starts w/ B and ends with D...from Austin Powers... Fat Bast? These forum rules are [TOS Violation] [TOS Violation] up

Post Posted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:12 pm 

I did say that's a good idea and you should do it mulg. You not doing it or putting any info on when you were or if you were is on you once again.

Its done already so no need to sweat it.

Post Posted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:29 pm 

uni-sol wrote:
Cialone wrote:
3) In speaking to waNted it is my understanding that the global ping limit is 120. We will adhere to that. (EDIT: We will use 140, not 120)

my ping is usually around 120-140 to NA servers and im in UK, so i think that kind of limit gives quite the reach :lol: but then i use a pretty good 50mb fibre connection so this aint gonna be the case for all Euros im sure..

not that im complaining, high ping..which lets face it 140 is not high.. is in most cases only bad for the person suffering with it (imo) and the more reach your comp has.. i assume the better your signup count would be.

If you can find 2-3 North American players to put up with you, then come on and get your butt kicked ^_^

Post Posted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:36 pm 

AUTO REFUSE ENGAGED.

You cant come to NA ;)

Post Posted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:01 pm 

haha! i was just using myself as an example of ping location in relation to your set limit(s), meaning you can literally go as far out as UK for players.

as for the rest.. i get my kicks from sucking in pubs and enjoying the occasional UMM, im not near good enough to play competitively and wouldnt embarrass myself, never mind a team i was potentially playing with. so yeah, my comp days are well and truly over, regretfully along with my ability to run over 100m in real life without needing a lung transplant :lol:

but thanks anyway, i will enjoy keeping up with the comp though by watching and i think its great for the game in terms of longevity and exposure to new players and new players are always a good thing :mrgreen:

Post Posted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:18 pm 

Don't forget to Add AAPG to your game list or you wont be able to start ESL Wire.

Just another thing you guys left out.

Post Posted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 4:17 pm 

[krux] wrote:
Don't forget to Add AAPG to your game list or you wont be able to start ESL Wire.

Just another thing you guys left out.

Yep. And make sure you sign in as ESL Europe for some reason, or the matches won't show up. I'm on steam if anyone has any questions.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Board index » America's Army: Proving Grounds » Competition Discussion