Board index » America's Army: Proving Grounds » Competition Discussion




Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Your point of view on rules?
 Post Posted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:45 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:46 am
Posts: 3018
Vortex^ wrote:
[Dev]DeltaKilo wrote:
correction, the change will be going out in a patch on 4/9 (tomorrow)... Why won't it fix the recoil?

Based on your previous post about how the fix works and what I mentioned to frigid I have already found a couple ways around this. I think for the most part the current fix will be a big step in the right direction.


Just wondering how many ways around the fix would be found if that particular ini was locked?

Tell me again what are the reasons for not locking this file?

_________________
Image Image Hawkeye's 1300+ club
---------------------------------------------
http://www.twitch.tv/ironknightsdoba


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Your point of view on rules?
 Post Posted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:34 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed May 08, 2013 10:34 am
Posts: 552
Do we have a time for this patch uk time please:)

_________________
SD-SoulDefenders Fun House! No M24 On Innerhospital!
IP;77.75.123.212: 8777
http://www.souldefenders.net
My Maps
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/7656 ... shopfiles/


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Your point of view on rules?
 Post Posted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:14 am 
Offline
Moderator
Moderator

Joined: Wed May 22, 2002 12:00 am
Posts: 381
Location: Phoenix AZ
-SD-DELTON wrote:
Do we have a time for this patch uk time please:)


it's live now

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Your point of view on rules?
 Post Posted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:14 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2014 5:39 am
Posts: 102
=IK=Doba= wrote:
Vortex^ wrote:
[Dev]DeltaKilo wrote:
correction, the change will be going out in a patch on 4/9 (tomorrow)... Why won't it fix the recoil?

Based on your previous post about how the fix works and what I mentioned to frigid I have already found a couple ways around this. I think for the most part the current fix will be a big step in the right direction.


Just wondering how many ways around the fix would be found if that particular ini was locked?

Tell me again what are the reasons for not locking this file?

Because I don't really want my spacebar to be jump. That's why it isn't locked.
If it's accessible from the in game menu there will be a file somewhere that you can find. If you want to be able to write to it from the ingame menu, it will be unlockable.

I am not 100% positive, this is just my thinking.

_________________
[Dev]TheTots wrote:
If this thread could be about the OP that would just be spectacular.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Your point of view on rules?
 Post Posted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:12 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu May 01, 2014 2:06 pm
Posts: 476
-_________-

_________________
Image
Visit us @: http://www.team-invaders.com


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Your point of view on rules?
 Post Posted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:22 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2014 5:39 am
Posts: 102
rokis wrote:
-_________-


Why the long face? Like, literally.

_________________
[Dev]TheTots wrote:
If this thread could be about the OP that would just be spectacular.


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Board index » America's Army: Proving Grounds » Competition Discussion


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

 
 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron