Board index » America's Army: Proving Grounds » Competition Discussion

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 144 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
 Post subject: Re: ESL North America Test Cup
 Post Posted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:57 pm 

look, I have not seen anyone but a couple others besides myself trying to run it, or doing anything to help AAPG get INTO ESL NA. I've had Skype meetings, dozens and dozens of emails going back and forth with their comp upper admins for the last 6 months before I was hired with some help with waNted. So, go join your [TOS] party, or quit [TOS] and ride the ride of other people's work..
If someone else has been trying to work with ESL, just let me know, I just haven't seen it or heard it.

This is why its called a TEST Cup, its a little competed menus and everything else. So, lets just calm down, we will get into together and we will make it work...
Yes there are things that need to be worked on, server settings, rule pages, etc etc, but we will get it done..

Post Posted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:22 pm 

mulgarus wrote:
look, I have not seen anyone but a couple others besides myself trying to run it, or doing anything to help AAPG get INTO ESL NA. I've had Skype meetings, dozens and dozens of emails going back and forth with their comp upper admins for the last 6 months before I was hired with some help with waNted. So, go join your [TOS] party, or quit [TOS] and ride the ride of other people's work..
If someone else has been trying to work with ESL, just let me know, I just haven't seen it or heard it.

This is why its called a TEST Cup, its a little competed menus and everything else. So, lets just calm down, we will get into together and we will make it work...
Yes there are things that need to be worked on, server settings, rule pages, etc etc, but we will get it done..

HOAAH.

Thank you for your hard work.

Contact Me:
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198089209982/

Post Posted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:34 pm 

And you all thought I was bad at FN...Took him a week to rage

Post Posted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:06 am 
Veteran
Veteran

God damn, just what we need...krux 2.0 running ESL, lel.

Anyways, I like the set date/time with the same caveat as FN had - match must be played by X day and it's up to the two teams to decide when if the set date/time doesn't work.

Post Posted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:24 am 

you guys don't know me. I'll always fight for this community.
and Krux, how did FN end up for you? ohh, you quit instead of fighting to make it better?

Post Posted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:31 am 

I did fight time after time. My fight was with FN itself and not allowing changes to be made. Im sure you have ALOT more rights as an admin than I did as a game director. I submitted ticket after ticket and nothing was achieved. BC did the same when he was an admin and nothing was done. So, I was done.

Oh its also going on its 3rd season and 4th tournament. Id say pretty successful since NO ONE else was doing anything. You think your the only person to talk to ESL? Try again bud.

Im not bashing you at all mulg just want you to know the facts from the source. Im here to help with what ever you need period.

Post Posted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:36 am 

Post Posted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:28 am 

ohh, and if you think putting a few guys in their place is raging, you need to get out a little more..

Last edited by mulgarus on Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:40 am 

BCPull wrote:

+9000

Contact Me:
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198089209982/

Post Posted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:11 am 

Mulgarus is doing a fantastic job so far. I have all the confidence in the world in him. This is a test cup. The main purposes are 1) Get you people to register on ESL to make future competitions easier to set up and 2) Show ESL that there is some kind of competitive community in this game so that we can get some support. So far, mission accomplished. We had the goal of signing up 16 teams, and we made it to 20.

As far as "dealing with South American pings," that is a load of poop.

Look at the lineup for Serious Latin Gamers: one from Venezuela, one from Peru, two from Mexico, one from the United States.

I've played with the guy from Venezuela, and he pinged around 80 in a scrim while ringing for us. Pings from Mexico won't be any more of a problem than my ping from Texas. Peru is relatively "north" for South America, and I imagine will ping better than Brazil/Chile/Argentina (where the real problem children live).

At most, you'll have one player with a "South American ping" to deal with.

On top of that, linkz (the dude from Venezuela) is good people, and I give them kudos for getting themselves organized and signed up so quickly.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 144 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Board index » America's Army: Proving Grounds » Competition Discussion