Board index » America's Army: Proving Grounds » Competition Discussion




Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 476 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45 ... 48  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Conviction vs Next Level Gaming FN MAIN 3/12
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 2:00 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:18 am
Posts: 586
Location: Hungary
DragonEyez wrote:
Dem@n wrote:
mur is allowed to play?

The comment that started it all..

This thread is reserved for #AAdrama.

Perhaps something will pop up this week, there was some interesting commentary on the IK vs. hMg chat.


it does take a certain amount of face skin thickness to proudly talk about dirty ini mods who found them and used them in the past openly on a shoutcasted scrim chat.

_________________
AA2 BattleTracker I AAPG Profile
AA2 Frag Movie I AAPG Frag Movie , AAPG Frag Movie 2
My Friend Son.ek's aapg youtube madness
Image Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: www.team-invaders.com
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:33 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:46 am
Posts: 3018
Sorry I missed the chat.. wish I could play and chat at the same time.

_________________
Image Image Hawkeye's 1300+ club
---------------------------------------------
http://www.twitch.tv/ironknightsdoba


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: www.team-invaders.com
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:27 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2005 9:12 pm
Posts: 383
Location: Orlando, FL
=IK=Doba= wrote:
Sorry I missed the chat.. wish I could play and chat at the same time.


Just for you:
LINK
Courtesy of BCPull.

P.S. Let's scrim those UMMs. Catch me on Steam.

_________________
Image
NEW Fragmovie 3/26
Steam | Stats: AAPG | AA3 | AA2


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: www.team-invaders.com
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:23 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2014 5:39 am
Posts: 102
DragonEyez wrote:
=IK=Doba= wrote:
Sorry I missed the chat.. wish I could play and chat at the same time.


Just for you:
LINK
Courtesy of BCPull.

P.S. Let's scrim those UMMs. Catch me on Steam.


When we ask about dirty ini convo and he doesn't even link the video with a time code.
I watched the whole thing just to fix this for you:
11:04 mini called out for recoil bind by frigid
14:04 nos called out for cs:go hax by frigid
16:11 Noofy says he is willing to use ESL Wire 1v3 anyone
16:32 Frigid Brings up run nade/Krux brings up recoil bind
20:16 noofy called out for sound tweaks by frigid
22:22 Frigid claims recoil tweaks will be solved by 4/11/2015 in a new patch
25:17 Random discussion about ini tweaks -- not much fun to read here
27:19 Noofy called out for giving out sound tweaks by frigid
28:07 Frigid called out for giving recoil tweaks to noofy [Frigid confesses]- long convo to be had coming up
30:15 Frigid called out for a no breathing tweak - no confirmation. No one seems to know if it's a thing

If I missed any #AADrama let me know.
P.S. all of you are welcome.

_________________
[Dev]TheTots wrote:
If this thread could be about the OP that would just be spectacular.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: www.team-invaders.com
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:26 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:11 pm
Posts: 3518
Location: Czervenia
you missed the part where frigid calls out doc who has supposedly coded in penis shooting M4's that EK stumbled across whilst delving in the ini's :lol:

not sure about the time stamp for that one, i was sleepy, twas the highlight of the match for me.

_________________
Image

Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: www.team-invaders.com
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:10 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:41 am
Posts: 2575
Vortex^ wrote:
DragonEyez wrote:
=IK=Doba= wrote:
Sorry I missed the chat.. wish I could play and chat at the same time.


Just for you:
LINK
Courtesy of BCPull.

P.S. Let's scrim those UMMs. Catch me on Steam.


When we ask about dirty ini convo and he doesn't even link the video with a time code.
I watched the whole thing just to fix this for you:
11:04 mini called out for recoil bind by frigid
14:04 nos called out for cs:go hax by frigid
16:11 Noofy says he is willing to use ESL Wire 1v3 anyone
16:32 Frigid Brings up run nade/Krux brings up recoil bind
20:16 noofy called out for sound tweaks by frigid
22:22 Frigid claims recoil tweaks will be solved by 4/11/2015 in a new patch
25:17 Random discussion about ini tweaks -- not much fun to read here
27:19 Noofy called out for giving out sound tweaks by frigid
28:07 Frigid called out for giving recoil tweaks to noofy [Frigid confesses]- long convo to be had coming up
30:15 Frigid called out for a no breathing tweak - no confirmation. No one seems to know if it's a thing

If I missed any #AADrama let me know.
P.S. all of you are welcome.


Yea, I honestly don't know why noofy accuses me of using infinite hold-breath. I just lightly tap it at the instant I scope up. IDK what his problem is

_________________
eelslap.com

Contact Me:
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198089209982/


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: www.team-invaders.com
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:51 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:46 am
Posts: 3018
Vortex^ wrote:

When we ask about dirty ini convo and he doesn't even link the video with a time code.
I watched the whole thing just to fix this for you:
11:04 mini called out for recoil bind by frigid
14:04 nos called out for cs:go hax by frigid
16:11 Noofy says he is willing to use ESL Wire 1v3 anyone
16:32 Frigid Brings up run nade/Krux brings up recoil bind
20:16 noofy called out for sound tweaks by frigid
22:22 Frigid claims recoil tweaks will be solved by 4/11/2015 in a new patch
25:17 Random discussion about ini tweaks -- not much fun to read here
27:19 Noofy called out for giving out sound tweaks by frigid
28:07 Frigid called out for giving recoil tweaks to noofy [Frigid confesses]- long convo to be had coming up
30:15 Frigid called out for a no breathing tweak - no confirmation. No one seems to know if it's a thing


God.. with all that in use why do you guys still suck? lulz

_________________
Image Image Hawkeye's 1300+ club
---------------------------------------------
http://www.twitch.tv/ironknightsdoba


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: www.team-invaders.com
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:14 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2014 5:39 am
Posts: 102
=IK=Doba= wrote:
Vortex^ wrote:

When we ask about dirty ini convo and he doesn't even link the video with a time code.
I watched the whole thing just to fix this for you:
11:04 mini called out for recoil bind by frigid
14:04 nos called out for cs:go hax by frigid
16:11 Noofy says he is willing to use ESL Wire 1v3 anyone
16:32 Frigid Brings up run nade/Krux brings up recoil bind
20:16 noofy called out for sound tweaks by frigid
22:22 Frigid claims recoil tweaks will be solved by 4/11/2015 in a new patch
25:17 Random discussion about ini tweaks -- not much fun to read here
27:19 Noofy called out for giving out sound tweaks by frigid
28:07 Frigid called out for giving recoil tweaks to noofy [Frigid confesses]- long convo to be had coming up
30:15 Frigid called out for a no breathing tweak - no confirmation. No one seems to know if it's a thing


God.. with all that in use why do you guys still suck? lulz


Because I like men. You mad bro?


On a serious note -- See "22:22 Frigid calims recoil tweaks will be solved by 4/11..." and "30:15 ... no breathing tweak ... no one seems to know if its [real]"
Also run-nade and sprint-shooting will be fixed in the final release [Frigid quotes this somewhere else in this long waste of a thread].

Edit: So after this week: Everyone gets normal recoil, everyone has normal breath holding, and after final release then no more nose-nades.

So now people will suck EVEN MORE. You should be celebrating the fact that you can now pwn nubs, Doba.

_________________
[Dev]TheTots wrote:
If this thread could be about the OP that would just be spectacular.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: www.team-invaders.com
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:21 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:41 am
Posts: 2575
Vortex^ wrote:
=IK=Doba= wrote:
Vortex^ wrote:

When we ask about dirty ini convo and he doesn't even link the video with a time code.
I watched the whole thing just to fix this for you:
11:04 mini called out for recoil bind by frigid
14:04 nos called out for cs:go hax by frigid
16:11 Noofy says he is willing to use ESL Wire 1v3 anyone
16:32 Frigid Brings up run nade/Krux brings up recoil bind
20:16 noofy called out for sound tweaks by frigid
22:22 Frigid claims recoil tweaks will be solved by 4/11/2015 in a new patch
25:17 Random discussion about ini tweaks -- not much fun to read here
27:19 Noofy called out for giving out sound tweaks by frigid
28:07 Frigid called out for giving recoil tweaks to noofy [Frigid confesses]- long convo to be had coming up
30:15 Frigid called out for a no breathing tweak - no confirmation. No one seems to know if it's a thing


God.. with all that in use why do you guys still suck? lulz


Because I like men. You mad bro?


On a serious note -- See "22:22 Frigid calims recoil tweaks will be solved by 4/11..." and "30:15 ... no breathing tweak ... no one seems to know if its [real]"
Also run-nade and sprint-shooting will be fixed in the final release [Frigid quotes this somewhere else in this long waste of a thread].

Edit: So after this week: Everyone gets normal recoil, everyone has normal breath holding, and after final release then no more nose-nades.

So now people will suck EVEN MORE. You should be celebrating the fact that you can now pwn nubs, Doba.


The only info I have is that a couple of days ago Tots told me that there should be a hotfix coming out for those recoil binds in the next week or so. I also have no idea if there is a hold breath bug, if there is, I'm sure it's been reported.

But yes, I cannot wait until the game is more hack-free.

_________________
eelslap.com

Contact Me:
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198089209982/


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: www.team-invaders.com
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:34 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2014 5:39 am
Posts: 102
Frigid wrote:
The only info I have is that a couple of days ago Tots told me that there should be a hotfix coming out for those recoil binds in the next week or so. I also have no idea if there is a hold breath bug, if there is, I'm sure it's been reported.

But yes, I cannot wait until the game is more hack-free.


AFAIK there is no breath holding bug/tweak/exploit/glitch/etc, but I haven't specifically searched for one. I'll put it on my to do list and report it if I find something.

_________________
[Dev]TheTots wrote:
If this thread could be about the OP that would just be spectacular.


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 476 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45 ... 48  Next

Board index » America's Army: Proving Grounds » Competition Discussion


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

 
 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron