Board index » America's Army: Proving Grounds » Competition Discussion

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 476 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42 ... 48  Next
 Post subject: Re: Conviction vs Next Level Gaming FN MAIN 3/12
 Post Posted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:24 pm 

and SGT played for Devils Assassin I believe.

Post Posted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:24 pm 

rokis wrote:

they were a number 1 team? :lol:

Post Posted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:34 pm 

revert- wrote:
rokis wrote:

In their own minds, they were the best of the best. That's why 4 of their members left and started their own team....

Contact Me:
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198089209982/

Post Posted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:50 pm 

revert- wrote:
rokis wrote:

He did say something about the person telling him like six years after the fact. I assumed he was referring to AA2.

Post subject: Re: www.team-invaders.com
 Post Posted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:03 pm 

Yeah I was curious, but thinking about it 6 years ago was AA3 so I likely won't recognize any team he mentions anyway.

Post Posted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:15 pm 

yeah DA hacked .. fact is everyone knew it.. don't get how 6 yrs after SGT you were informed, when we knew it at the time.

Its the same thing going on here with nx.. simple fact is, if it feels too fishy 99% its because it is

Post Posted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:41 pm 

hbk314 wrote:
revert- wrote:
rokis wrote:
and SGT played for Devil's Assassins I believe.

He did say something about the person telling him like six years after the fact. I assumed he was referring to AA2.

Yeah we were nothing in AAPG. We started way late in the beta and no one wanted to put in the time to be good. We tried to pub for fun and would except pretty much anyone that wanted to be in a clan that had a mic. The skill level was not high.

It was in AA3, which I know no one here really cares about, even though the player number base was about the same. I was one of the only surviving members from that time period. I was naive enough at that time to think that I could be one of the starters if I just played more and got better equipment.

There were always rumors swirling around about them, but I never believed them because I didn't think that they were that much better than me, like a cheat should be. I felt like other teams were mad and bad because they were getting beat. It turns out that those particular members had promised each other not to use their stuff against their own members and rarely in pubs. Even in matches he told me that it was used sparingly to pull off that one needed clutch shot here and there or if the gun fight wasn't going well.

Am I currently competing in this game? No. Could I hold my own weight against people that do? Maybe, but probably not. I'm just in this thread for the juicy drama, to be part of the lynch mob, even if only vicariously though others, and to let some people know that sometimes when you think that something is fishy, it is.

Post Posted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:45 pm 

At the moment, you do not need to put in a lot of time to be really good. In AA2 you had to practice a lot, in CS:GO you have to train a lot, but in this game, I do not feel this being the case.

Just some common sense is needed to already play decent, aiming is easy as it is in this game at the moment.

Post Posted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:58 pm 

bart3097 wrote:
At the moment, you do not need to put in a lot of time to be really good. In AA2 you had to practice a lot, in CS:GO you have to train a lot, but in this game, I do not feel this being the case.

Just some common sense is needed to already play decent, aiming is easy as it is in this game at the moment.

All you need to play this game is this.
http://aim400kg.com/ea/

And this.

Contact Me:
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198089209982/

Post Posted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:00 pm 

=IK=Doba= wrote:
yeah DA hacked .. fact is everyone knew it.. don't get how 6 yrs after SGT you were informed, when we knew it at the time.

Its the same thing going on here with nx.. simple fact is, if it feels too fishy 99% its because it is

Doba, I joined after 3 of the major offenders were kicked out. Nearly all major clans get people that aren't legit and it takes some time to weed them out if its not obvious or if the leaders of the clan are protecting them for the wins. Truth is, no one knows for sure until that person gets caught red-handed. I thought it was cleaned up by the time that I got there, but as it turns out, I was lied to, and some of those people never got caught. Like I said, I wasn't on the receiving end of it. Ask 27, he was there when I got there.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 476 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42 ... 48  Next

Board index » America's Army: Proving Grounds » Competition Discussion