Board index » America's Army: Proving Grounds » Competition Discussion




Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 476 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 48  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Conviction vs Next Level Gaming FN MAIN 3/12
 Post Posted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:47 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:41 am
Posts: 2575
Yea, well, because of my freaking PB Ban, I won't get approved. So yea, real bum deal.

_________________
eelslap.com

Contact Me:
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198089209982/


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Conviction vs Next Level Gaming FN MAIN 3/12
 Post Posted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:50 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu May 01, 2014 2:06 pm
Posts: 476
INV VS DEMON ishty team

_________________
Image
Visit us @: http://www.team-invaders.com


Last edited by rokis on Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Conviction vs Next Level Gaming FN MAIN 3/12
 Post Posted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:55 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:18 am
Posts: 586
Location: Hungary
what i wrote about karma applies to both of you and this topic gets epic with these comming outs

_________________
AA2 BattleTracker I AAPG Profile
AA2 Frag Movie I AAPG Frag Movie , AAPG Frag Movie 2
My Friend Son.ek's aapg youtube madness
Image Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Conviction vs Next Level Gaming FN MAIN 3/12
 Post Posted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:59 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:41 am
Posts: 2575
Dem@n wrote:
what i wrote about karma applies to both of you and this topic gets epic with these comming outs

My Ban was given to me by PBSTAFFMicha. Look me up in the PB databse and you won't find me there, because he did it.

So, no karma here, just injustice.

_________________
eelslap.com

Contact Me:
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198089209982/


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Conviction vs Next Level Gaming FN MAIN 3/12
 Post Posted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:04 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:57 am
Posts: 228
Correct me if I'm wrong but Im pretty sure that bans will make her dance.

_________________
ImageImage


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Conviction vs Next Level Gaming FN MAIN 3/12
 Post Posted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:15 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:10 am
Posts: 248
I have been playing FPS games for 12 years now and I can't recall one time where I have been banned or cheated feel free to do a background check. The fact that anyone feels the need to cheat no matter how old the game says a lot about that persons character, not sure what motivated you at the time and maybe you grown from that experience but shouting it out on a forum acting like you are proud of it tells me otherwise.

I am for a clean league if someone has a ban they shouldn't be allowed to play imo but if you are going to let one person in because of what ever reason then you should not ban anyone else for past offenses and let them all play but don't pick and choose.

_________________
badmins Ruin the game devs wOrk hArd to Create. tHanks


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Conviction vs Next Level Gaming FN MAIN 3/12
 Post Posted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:17 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:57 am
Posts: 228
<--clean gamer since 1989 YOLO

_________________
ImageImage


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Conviction vs Next Level Gaming FN MAIN 3/12
 Post Posted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:17 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:10 am
Posts: 248
Frigid wrote:
Dem@n wrote:
what i wrote about karma applies to both of you and this topic gets epic with these comming outs

My Ban was given to me by PBSTAFFMicha. Look me up in the PB databse and you won't find me there, because he did it.

So, no karma here, just injustice.



I think you are confused from what I know a single person can not PB Ban you they can simply ban you from their server if you were caught by PB you would be on the PB List. So you simply were banned by what we call badmins and there are a few of those running servers for this game.

_________________
badmins Ruin the game devs wOrk hArd to Create. tHanks


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Conviction vs Next Level Gaming FN MAIN 3/12
 Post Posted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:21 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu May 01, 2014 2:06 pm
Posts: 476
nvm im too lazy to continue talking to this Neanderthal

_________________
Image
Visit us @: http://www.team-invaders.com


Last edited by rokis on Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Conviction vs Next Level Gaming FN MAIN 3/12
 Post Posted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:23 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:41 am
Posts: 2575
whiz-bang wrote:
Frigid wrote:
Dem@n wrote:
what i wrote about karma applies to both of you and this topic gets epic with these comming outs

My Ban was given to me by PBSTAFFMicha. Look me up in the PB databse and you won't find me there, because he did it.

So, no karma here, just injustice.



I think you are confused from what I know a single person can not PB Ban you they can simply ban you from their server if you were caught by PB you would be on the PB List. So you simply were banned by what we call badmins and there are a few of those running servers for this game.


LOL. Lemme give you a link.

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=c ... STAFFMicah


He is an actual admin OF PB, and yes he CAN ban you globally, and it will not show up in the database. And unlike naver, mine was not reversed.

_________________
eelslap.com

Contact Me:
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198089209982/


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 476 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 48  Next

Board index » America's Army: Proving Grounds » Competition Discussion


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

 
 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron