Board index » America's Army: Proving Grounds » Competition Discussion

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: ESL Winter Cup 2015
 Post Posted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:12 am 

Finally after weeks of waiting the ESL Winter Cup 2015 is ready to go! Sign up!
http://play.eslgaming.com/new-games/pc/news/253195/

Post subject: Re: ESL Winter Cup 2015
 Post Posted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:19 am 

nice, its nice to see harbor in the pool but dropping out intercept is kinda sad. Well its true that intercept had 100% banrate on esl autumn playoffs, prolly coz it was kinda new map at the time and people were afraid that someone might have some nice strats on it, but now its been there kinda while and there is many teams who likes to play intercept.. still its gonna be nice tournament, but i rly hope u would reconsider taking intercept in the pool.

Post Posted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:28 pm 

Could this be done for the NA side? There are admin willing to do work for ESL, but apparently it's really hard to get a hold of any person to do with ESL

Post Posted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:58 pm 

ViKillThemALL wrote:
nice, its nice to see harbor in the pool but dropping out intercept is kinda sad. Well its true that intercept had 100% banrate on esl autumn playoffs, prolly coz it was kinda new map at the time and people were afraid that someone might have some nice strats on it, but now its been there kinda while and there is many teams who likes to play intercept.. still its gonna be nice tournament, but i rly hope u would reconsider taking intercept in the pool.

Like I wrote on the esl forum, it's just a test to see how you guys will react to Harbor, but if the majority prefer intercept we can still change it.

rokis wrote:
Could this be done for the NA side? There are admin willing to do work for ESL, but apparently it's really hard to get a hold of any person to do with ESL

Before they used a different website for NA, but with the new one I think it's all there, so I can try to ask higher admins if we can do both sections.

Post Posted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:02 am 

rokis wrote:

I seriously doubt they even care to add AAPG to ESL Games. I have had meetings with Kucharz, the Director of League Operations of ESL America, and after a meeting with him I was told I would have access to build the ESL AAPG America. But as you can tell, it never happened.. I have messaged him via email, and skype with zero replies back..

I mean look at the ESL EU AAPG, and the upper management only half assing the support for the game and their game staff.. I'm not going to beat a dead horse

Post Posted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:52 pm 

mulgarus wrote:
rokis wrote:

I seriously doubt they even care to add AAPG to ESL Games. I have had meetings with Kucharz, the Director of League Operations of ESL America, and after a meeting with him I was told I would have access to build the ESL AAPG America. But as you can tell, it never happened.. I have messaged him via email, and skype with zero replies back..

I mean look at the ESL EU AAPG, and the upper management only half assing the support for the game and their game staff.. I'm not going to beat a dead horse

I really just want to use their anti cheat system, that would almost fix all of our issues as far cheating accusations. Maybe get in touch with wanted and see if we cna make NA happen?

I mean in FN we got 7 main teams and 12 open teams currently not counting a few that are not on the leagues but are on the ELO ladder

Post Posted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 6:29 pm 

Yeah even as the GD at FN id like another league to start up and help in between FN seasons ;)

Post Posted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:59 am 

rokis wrote:
I really just want to use their anti cheat system, that would almost fix all of our issues as far cheating accusations. Maybe get in touch with wanted and see if we cna make NA happen?

I mean in FN we got 7 main teams and 12 open teams currently not counting a few that are not on the leagues but are on the ELO ladder

I have sent a email to the new NA league OPs Officer to open up a NA side of ESL, so I will see what happens. And maybe Wanted can do the same.

Post Posted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:07 am 

mulgarus wrote:
rokis wrote:

I have sent a email to the new NA league OPs Officer to open up a NA side of ESL, so I will see what happens. And maybe Wanted can do the same.

sweet.

Wanted let us know what you can do?

Post Posted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:03 pm 

wow, after thirty minutes of clicking through the site i was finally able to find the tournament tree :)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Board index » America's Army: Proving Grounds » Competition Discussion