Board index » America's Army: Proving Grounds » Competition Discussion

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject: Best public servers
 Post Posted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:36 pm 

Hey I used to play aa 2 towards the end and I got into scrimming and matches and enjoyed it. After somehow getting lured back by nostalgia , I'm hoping to find public servers where settings are closest to the way competition is played in the beta these days. I know it's nothing like actual scrimming, but its better than reviving 5 people and watching them die in a 26 person server. Do any of you have favorite pub servers that are more competitive than the typical official server and that tend to be populated?

Edit: Also, I'd like to get back into scrimming, so if you don't mind dead weight and you ever need a random ringer that will listen and communicate, my steam name is b3agl3brigad3 (i will take it more seriously than the name implies). My steam login is azimuthphysics so whichever one of those works.

Post subject: Re: Best public servers
 Post Posted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:44 pm 

Our server *** Tier |*| Zero *** is based on competitive game play. So if you're looking for a good competitive server, I would highly recommend ours. However there are other servers out there as well. It honestly really depends on the time and the map that is on rotation.

Post Posted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:48 pm 

beaglebrigade wrote:
Hey I used to play aa 2 towards the end and I got into scrimming and matches and enjoyed it. After somehow getting lured back by nostalgia , I'm hoping to find public servers where settings are closest to the way competition is played in the beta these days. I know it's nothing like actual scrimming, but its better than reviving 5 people and watching them die in a 26 person server. Do any of you have favorite pub servers that are more competitive than the typical official server and that tend to be populated?

Edit: Also, I'd like to get back into scrimming, so if you don't mind dead weight and you ever need a random ringer that will listen and communicate, my steam name is b3agl3brigad3 (i will take it more seriously than the name implies). My steam login is azimuthphysics so whichever one of those works.

Add me on steam, you can ring for us in scrims.

Contact Me:
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198089209982/

Post Posted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:32 am 

for the most scrimming like playstyle on public servers i would advice you to play on a bdx server or join a clan (would advice you to look around for a clan or go to the recruitment part of the forum)

Post Posted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:35 am 
Veteran
Veteran

There is a several servers on AAPG that are usually full. Check the browser and I am sure you will find one to suit your game play. Good Luck.

Post Posted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:58 pm 

They are difficult to identify. I normally just join officials.

These days the only thing that comp servers have that normal servers don't is no spotting, no shadows and a visible player counter. Default spectate rules are okay. Some idiots set up their server to allow for free cam.

Post Posted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:03 pm 

EKCommander wrote:
They are difficult to identify. I normally just join officials.

These days the only thing that comp servers have that normal servers don't is no spotting, no shadows and a visible player counter. Default spectate rules are okay. Some idiots set up their server to allow for free cam.

October 2014

Contact Me:
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198089209982/

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 

Board index » America's Army: Proving Grounds » Competition Discussion