Board index » America's Army: Proving Grounds » Competition Discussion

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject: Re: -- CEVO considering AAPG --
 Post Posted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:48 pm 

Hyperlite i totally get what your saying like if we mess cevo up now and fail at it and the game ends up getting demorec and all that it ruins any chances in the future for cevo. But the thing is all that game getting better is a big IF especially since you know how AA goes usually things don't get better.

Post Posted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:30 am 

Hyperlite wrote:
There is no way this game is ready for a platform like Cevo. The game isn't even comp friendly and we are still hiding under the beta name. IoG will not be partaking in Cevo even if this miracle happens please remove us from the list.

I agree.

Having patience and not jumping into something without thought is always the wiser thing to do.

Contact Me:
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198089209982/

Post Posted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:47 pm 

Can't build a competitive community without decent competitive sites. Look at AA2 it was built on TWL and CAL. Cevo came later more when the game was on decline. The only reason me and about 4 other people installed is because cevo and other comp sites are hopefully going to pick the game up. If they don't i doubt we will play as my buddy said "If cevo isn't picked up i don't want to scrim the same 4 teams over and over, If i wanted to do that i would of kept playing aa2" <----truth

Post Posted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:51 pm 

I don't get this under the beta name thing....the games been out for over a year correct? what does it matter if they didn't change the name yet.

Post Posted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:08 pm 

Have to agree with Hyperlite. No demo, no tournament mode... Pushing things now will probably do more harm than good.

Post Posted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:20 pm 

This game isn't ready for CEVO. It's the unfortunate truth.

Post Posted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:56 pm 

warpa1n wrote:

warpain sighting!

Post Posted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:22 am 

hust1e- wrote:
warpa1n wrote:

warpain sighting!

Post Posted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 1:40 am 

I agree with warpain and hyperlite. I don't understand all the competition. Nothing is more frustrating than bad hit detection, or strange stutters and warping sometimes in the game during a match. The game is in beta, each RFI changes the gameplay which requires constant community feedback and retweaking with subsquent patches.

In the future, definitely but as of now and up until next year (new sound engine, new game modes, etc) just continue to give valuable feedback. The game needs to be more polished before competition can start.

Post Posted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:08 pm 

poor performance , stutters , bad hit detection , lag , bad gun mechanics , one new map a year , lack of players. These are all things that this game suffers from and has not been changed or even touched. I have yet to hear the devs say anything about the stutters. poor performance seems to be every ones issue but the devs? Hit detection another thing that is everyone else's problem not the devs. the old news of this game is still in beta is just an excuse. reality is this game lacks good graphics lacks performance as well as the support from the devs on these issues. If there was support they would be fixing these issues.

Cevo lol this game will die before cevo picks it up.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Board index » America's Army: Proving Grounds » Competition Discussion