Board index » America's Army: Legacy Versions » AA2 - All Topics

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: AA2 - play it like before auth was down
 Post Posted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:21 am 

[SWISS]Merlin wrote:
Hi Meterweise
Whats the exact problem. Your server is up and running, but you cant see it on qtracker?
or is your server down?
if the problem is the qtracker and your server is not listed, there are 2 possible solutions:
1. you have to install - ON THE SAME SERVER AA2 SERVER IS RUNNING - qtuplink. also downloadable from http://www.qtracker.com. change queryport from 1717 to 7778, but dont forget to open firewall and router for that port.
2. you should run the installation of qtracker again - specialy the part with the regions.
if no one of the above solutions will help, contact me:
tuechli@gmail.com
it will work - i am very sure !
Merl.

My server loads but it isn't showing up in the AA 2.8.5 browser (LAN) like you instruct.

Merlin you made a good resource for us here. thanks!

So I opened ports on my firewall, forwarded ports on my router, especially 7778 (UDP?).

After Runserver.bat says 'completed loading' it displays:

Quote:
Open myLevel 03/25/14 22:11:06 10.1.1.11:2878

and keeps displaying that.

But I cannot open it in my browser (AA) of LAN section.

I am wondering the LAN or IP Router port needs to be specified?

I am trying to play from the same computer and using the router IP address. I don't need to use the port, just four numeral sets right?
***.**.**.*** right?

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Board index » America's Army: Legacy Versions » AA2 - All Topics