Board index » America's Army: Legacy Versions » AA3 - New Players

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ] 
 Post subject: Just a hello
 Post Posted: Sun May 12, 2013 3:46 pm 

Hey there folks,

I just wanted to post what I'm going to say next. It has no real purpose, I just want to let you guys know where I'm coming from.

I was about 16 years old or something when AA 1.0 hit back in 2002. I've spent hundreds, maybe over a couple thousand of hours in the years to come with the game. I've only joined one clan during all this time and this was No Ordinary Clan, or =NOC= for short.

We had a server up on Bridge and later on when Border got released we added a second one for that map. I've been playing TWL like so many other AA enthousiasts and we had a blast.

I was really looking forward to be able to play AA3 but I was really really disappointed. Character movement felt clunky, there were a ton of bugs and the playerbase went down insanely fast. After giving it a shot for a couple of months I've quite gaming alltogether and left my precious friends in the clan.

Quite recently I stumbled upon the news that they'll be planning to release a new version of AA. Needless to say, i was thrilled and I still am btw! So I started thinking of coming back to the game and here I am ;)

I truelly want AA4.0 to succeed and bring back the success AA had!

In any case, I'll see you folks out there on the battlefield!

Hooah!

=NOC=Yip

Post subject: Re: Just a hello
 Post Posted: Sun May 12, 2013 3:50 pm 
AACM
AACM

Welcome back to the Dark Side!

Post Posted: Sun May 12, 2013 4:22 pm 

Thanks Gangsta!

Just got my first kick already

I was just taking it slow, taking care of myself and my only alive teammate. We were moving progressively towards the objective but apparently not fast enough because I got kicked..

Post Posted: Sun May 12, 2013 4:25 pm 
AACM
AACM

Don't sweat it, some people see team work as a dirty phrase!

Keep snooping the servers until you find a group that you can get on with and who play the same style as you.

Happy hunting!

Post Posted: Mon May 13, 2013 12:02 am 

No mother's day tease for AA4 GBGangsta?
Was sort of disappointed since this forum hasn't had too much activity recently.

RB

Post Posted: Mon May 13, 2013 3:25 am 
AACM
AACM

Ricky_Bobby wrote:
No mother's day tease for AA4 GBGangsta?
Was sort of disappointed since this forum hasn't had too much activity recently.

RB

Ah yes well you see I'm not located in the US and it wasn't Mothers Day here yesterday :) ...at least it better not have been or I'm in big trouble!

You might have better luck with that approach with one of the other Devs lol but I wouldn't hold your breath.

Post Posted: Mon May 13, 2013 1:28 pm 

Hello yip,

how long u play the game ???? just wondering :P

Post Posted: Mon May 13, 2013 2:02 pm 

-Silversurfer- wrote:
Hello yip,

how long u play the game ???? just wondering :P

Hey there,

I've started AA back in 2002 but when AA3 hit back in 2009 I believe i quit after a couple of months. It was a bitter pill to swallow :) Now I've only been back for a couple of days.

Still adjusting to the pace of this game, which is remarkably slower then most modern day shooters.

I like ;)

Post Posted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:06 am 

Since your the newest member that i can see and I'm new too, I've only recently joined, I need your help because I don't want to annoy the senior members here. you haven't updated your signature yet and neither have i and i am having troubles with it. i want to do a cool text based signature, just something simple so no images or anything but it's not working for me.... i've downloaded this font that i want to use from here - http://www.fontsaddict.com/font/austie- ... -klub.html but its not showing in the fonts selection? any ideas what i should do? any help or suggestions would be appreciated? or maybe i should just leave it.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ] 

Board index » America's Army: Legacy Versions » AA3 - New Players