Board index » America's Army: Legacy Versions » AA3 - General Discussion

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Good riddance to AA3
 Post Posted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:49 pm 

I just uninstalled AA3 and Steam too. I am so sick and tired of this game jacking me around. The final straw was when I naded and shot at least 5 or 6 times a player in Buckets and he turns around and calmly shoots me one time and I am dead! This kind of stuff is so common that it really did not surprise me that much. But I just spent a large amount of money (for me) on another video card to increase my FPS and it was a waste of money. Not because it did not increase my FPS, but because this version of AA suks hard. I have at least 20 theories why this stuff happens, but they all come down to one thing. Some how, for some reason, wheather it is glitches or cheats or lag or some kind of effort to balance the teams, whatever it just suks! I got thousands of hours in just AA3, yeah I don't have a life but I am about to get one. Played AA1 and AA2 many many hours and never has a game caused me so much aggravation. I am done, maybe I will try AA4 but it better be out soon because I will forget this crap and move on.

Post subject: Re: Good riddance to AA3
 Post Posted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:32 pm 

Just wait for AAPG, I am sure you and many others will be very impressed. :)

Post Posted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:58 pm 

I'm a beta tester for AAPG, and I was sick of AA3 too, but my mind has been changed, hang in there, its comin'

Contact Me:
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198089209982/

Post Posted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:34 pm 

:shock:

Post Posted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:03 am 

AA3 and Steam are history and I even took out the new video card. I am making every excuse in the book not to put it on Ebay. Stored my headset and now I use this computer for mail and other things. Thinking about going back to 4 or 8 gig of ram and selling the 16 gig along with the video card. I think I could get a couple hundred dollars to spend on something that won't p1ss me off.

Post Posted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:24 am 

Ya like a Quad that has a a few good rides in it before it needs repair $$$

Post Posted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:39 am 

How much do ya want for the memory and video card!!! Ill give ya 5 bucks for them!!!

Post Posted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:03 am 

Patience is a virtue.

Wait until they release AAPG and you will be satisfied.

Post Posted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:49 pm 

lol exaggerate much? Took out the card and steam all because you dont like AA3?... Oh geez. If you dont like the game, simply dont play it. No need to get dramatic and uninstall and remove everything ever affiliated with it. Gonna rip out your eyes next?

I have been playing AAPG and its ok... Its different, but still has its flaws. Just being honest of course. I was a big fan of AA3 when it ran well. The gamestyle particularly. I saw past the BS. Is AAPG the savior everyone has been waiting for? Hmmmmm....

Post Posted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:37 pm 

I'll need a lot more than 5 bucks for the card and ram :). Extreme, a little, but who knows when AAPG will be out of beta and I want to make sure I don't whimp out and go back to playing that P0S. It was tolerable until that 4 gig patch that Fouth of July thingy. After that it was just broke, even the patches after that were of no use. I hope the new one is at least as good as the old one was before they broke it!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Board index » America's Army: Legacy Versions » AA3 - General Discussion