Board index » America's Army: Legacy Versions » AA3 - General Discussion

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
 Post subject: Suggestions
 Post Posted: Thu May 23, 2013 7:33 am 

well I know it has been a very long time for me to post in here and some of you I know and some are new people :) well I'm Kratos waves to everyone.

Well like the title said's Suggestion.
-------------------------------------------

I know a lot of people are already awaiting for the next release of the new version since they posted it I know a lot of suggestions probably already have been made.

So if anything I listed here has already been mention I do apologies because I did not use the search feature so forgive me as I am being lazy.

1. Please offer More then Steam ( Pretty Please )
not that I am against steam but it does eat up a ton of stuff kinda like Skype eh.

2.Please bring back the User Map making, I miss this feature I wouldn't say do it right off bat but at least have an option for doing such in the near future.

3. Bring some Older Maps I like pipeline but in aa3 it just seem to be all about lag and everything I would love it to be back again, and loved the new bridge as well in aa3, I would love to see the new farm raid perhaps maybe even the laser tag game Smiles you know mount and A lot of other maps I enjoyed as well.

well there we go gents my eleventwo cents if it means anything feel free to post as long is about the topic of course.

Kratos Out.

BTW it nice to see everyone again. if you have not seen me in a while there is a good reason, I had fallen very ill and a long battle that I have won eventually so I am back do I feel better then ever? no I feel the same anyways its Great to be back with my Army Family :)

Post subject: Re: Suggestions
 Post Posted: Thu May 23, 2013 12:02 pm 

1. steam is perfectly fine
2. yes custom maps would be nice
3. it lags because a)your computer can't handle it, get a new computer and b) the maps in general are not very well optimized in AA3

In conclusion, play AA4!

Post Posted: Thu May 23, 2013 1:50 pm 

well Rickey I think you for your comment but I have a very good pc and always have to keep up to date steam is really that fine its a resource hog , im flatter over your response and thank you for your pro tips but as you see AA4 is not out yet or I am blind and very stupid.

aa3 is perfectly fine and very optimized

it lags becase I run a zillion things nothing wrong with me pc :) sorry I didn't clarify that I run maya Skype ps udk plus steam plus aa plus websites plus this and that, its called memory I just need to add more then the 8 gigs that I got :)

but anyways noted but this isn't about me its about what I like to see... I want more then just steam I liked the deploy client or the old method Direct Download

Post Posted: Fri May 24, 2013 9:25 am 

Last edited by 2K20GB4 on Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Fri May 24, 2013 9:45 am 

Bratwurste wrote:
=NOLB=Kratos wrote:
3. Bring some Older Maps I like pipeline but in aa3 it just seem to be all about lag and everything

LOL, Kratos.

I remember (long time ago)when everyone was complaining about lag and you were saying "the game run fine, must be your computer".

Welcome to real world.

:lol:

:mrgreen:

Games don't create violence, CVARS does!

Post Posted: Sat May 25, 2013 1:06 am 

Bratwurste wrote:
=NOLB=Kratos wrote:
3. Bring some Older Maps I like pipeline but in aa3 it just seem to be all about lag and everything

LOL, Kratos.

I remember (long time ago)when everyone was complaining about lag and you were saying "the game run fine, must be your computer".

Welcome to real world.

:lol:

yea sadly that was my old vid card it had been messed up for sometime finally died out on me, then had a back up of an old card so I was stuck with it, and yea pipeline lagged horrid for me, that was then, this is now different story from a few years ago till today :), and I complained that pipeline, and not about the game running fine, I mean it had its ups and downs..

and as far as welcoming me ot the real world, I would have to reject as I don't watch mtv much and never really liked that show to much :)

and good to see you again as well

Post Posted: Fri May 31, 2013 9:39 pm 

Last edited by 2K20GB4 on Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:18 am 

Bratwurste wrote:
=NOLB=Kratos wrote:
well I know it has been a very long time for me to post in here and some of you I know and some are new people :) well I'm Kratos waves to everyone.

Mate, congrats for your beta key/access to new version.
Arrive and win, that's the spirit.

8-)

Always got to have a winning spirit Mate

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 

Board index » America's Army: Legacy Versions » AA3 - General Discussion