Board index » America's Army: Legacy Versions » AA3 - General Discussion

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: the game should have a complete weapon training map thing
 Post Posted: Sun May 19, 2013 1:38 pm 

with customizable targets and their random time things. talks and tutorials should not always play, one can just shoot targets. but i guess there are such multiplayer maps. some better grenade handling and other possibilities perhaps, but it is a training game for human soldiers.
machines are better, fast, more punctual, so these can use less leathal methods (dart or arrow like intelligent bullets, able to pierce armor of many sort and able to deliver less leathal chamical agents this way, quickly incapacitating the target (limbs are recognised, then a even a simple chip and some rocket drive like thing can be present on the arrow to correct path, tracking movement of the acquired limb. it is technologically possible.
So this can be used when fighting against low tech armies instead of killing them.

Post subject: Re: the game should have a complete weapon training map thin
 Post Posted: Sun May 19, 2013 1:57 pm 
AACM
AACM

I'm not sure where to go with this, but I'm sure it's a very interesting idea.

Keep them coming :)

Post Posted: Sun May 19, 2013 8:05 pm 

Babelfish translation methinks. My interpretation: It wants machines that shoot arrows in the game that don't kill each other which is totally ludicrous imo.

Post Posted: Sun May 19, 2013 8:37 pm 

And by machines I think he's meaning "Ai or bots".....and hopefully not terminator machines.

Post Posted: Mon May 20, 2013 12:26 am 

Yep, and some complete things, whatever that means. Its not how big it is its how you use it!

Post Posted: Mon May 20, 2013 3:39 am 

_V@POR_ wrote:
And by machines I think he's meaning "Ai or bots".....and hopefully not terminator machines.

Shouting before a respawn: I'LL BE BACK

Post Posted: Mon May 20, 2013 10:53 am 

hahahahahaha

Post Posted: Tue May 21, 2013 12:28 am 
Fireworks Fanatic

three kings can be a good part for your training sector. :D

Post Posted: Wed May 22, 2013 5:10 am 

nonono. what i meant for the game:
put in a omplete training map thingy with moving targets like in competition shooting or whatever. have these timers have randoms and whatnot customizable. then have the ai things there wich only give u tutorial when u ask them otherwise u can just grab weapons and practice shooting indefinitely.. although u might have to move to the ammo stash.

i have suggested the slightly intelligent (depends on manufacture of integral circuits) less lethal capable round perhaps combined with robots as a better alternative to fighting REAL enemies wich have lover technology this way conserving much more lives if realy there are wars indeed. Maybe just the weapon platform has limb recognition or something.. or object recognition aimer.. and humans only confirm the the target of weapons to fire. Small dart then can have narrow angle cameras of low resolution in case to reduce cost.. and have a small chip and memory to remember the programmed pattern to be fallowed as it moves along on the view (in case the enemy moves the limb). then the dart have less leathal load wich is ejected.. the dart would be able to penetrate very well. even behind armor, but could have a part.. engaged after hit wich slow down the bullet.. and also a small rocket engine (blasting out on holes for forward or backward.. thus slowing the bullet if needed right as it impacts (only burning the limb, and also somewhat injuring it. of course it could be aimed anywhere else, although this is safest to administer the less leathal agent (less leathal because it might hit arteries with a slight chance, or maybe allergic reaction to dosage of the thingy.

This is also a political move showing the humanitarian nature of once forces even within its fighting methods (if existent).

Post Posted: Wed May 22, 2013 7:24 am 

So basically your thinking of turning the standard bullet into a smart weapon. A bit like the AIM-9 sidewinder missile. So a camera, tracking system and steering vanes to hit a target at a specific point. Not sure if something like this has already been developed, but I'm sure this is not available for the 'common' soldier.

There won't be any training with this type of weapon in AA:PG (aka AA4). You're more likely to see a MILES type of training in which you either have multi player maps with lasers instead of bullets or an AI MILES training map in which you have to target AI bots using the laser.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Board index » America's Army: Legacy Versions » AA3 - General Discussion