Board index » America's Army: Legacy Versions » AA3 - General Discussion

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Re: New to the game
 Post Posted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:41 pm 

ahahahha lol Bratwurste
Btw, before AA3.3 we use to ask people with high ping to gently leave our server. We could see the ping in the scoreboard once upon a time, and there was no need for ban. Now people are not very sincere they became dishonest. When we ask where are they from, they never say the truth, so we look up their IP, and if it is not from Europe we just ban them, to avoid same thing in the future (we like to play, not to look people IP). This is a solution that we as servers admin found to fight the big lag, that dev team gave us as a very ugly present.

http://vimeo.com/71001957

Post Posted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:52 pm 

frankof wrote:
nuclear_boom wrote:
We BAN every player that is outside Europe, but you have a lot of other servers where to play.
welcome to the game!

I banned every player that joined my server, for no reason other than i could, it was really peaceful.... :roll:

But thats the privilege of being an admin, you can ban for what ever reason you like.

Lol,franki..since its "your" crappy game that forces people to act like that i find it really funny that you think you can judge peoples way to handle their server.

Do YOU have a server? Do you pay monthly for it just to lag around the whole time because some smarty doesnt get the concept of better playing on their continent because the game is so crappy?

NO,you just test it bad,remove the pings and try to be sarcastic about peoples solution to have a halfway "good" experience instead of just deleting this crap from their pcs.

I really hate to ban people on my server,even if they behave bad.Its good that i thrown that crap in the trashcan before your genius pingchange.

Otherwise i wouldd have cancelled my server like brat did.But we still run one and i can understand my mates totally.Even if i think they have a masochistic touch to still play it.

Games don't create violence, CVARS does!

Post Posted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:00 pm 

[96]Flatlander wrote:
frankof wrote:
nuclear_boom wrote:
We BAN every player that is outside Europe, but you have a lot of other servers where to play.
welcome to the game!

I banned every player that joined my server, for no reason other than i could, it was really peaceful.... :roll:

But thats the privilege of being an admin, you can ban for what ever reason you like.

Lol,franki..since its "your" crappy game that forces people to act like that i find it really funny that you think you can judge peoples way to handle their server.

Do YOU have a server? Do you pay monthly for it just to lag around the whole time because some smarty doesnt get the concept of better playing on their continent because the game is so crappy?

NO,you just test it bad,remove the pings and try to be sarcastic about peoples solution to have a halfway "good" experience instead of just deleting this crap from their pcs.

I really hate to ban people on my server,even if they behave bad.Its good that i thrown that crap in the trashcan before your genius pingchange.

Otherwise i wouldd have cancelled my server like brat did.But we still run one and i can understand my mates totally.Even if i think they have a masochistic touch to still play it.

ahahhaha Flat, even with all the lag, bugs, etc etc we like to play it. But I hope the new game isnt as bad as frankof sarcasm. :)

Post Posted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:04 pm 

nuclear_boom wrote:
But I hope the new game isnt as bad as frankof sarcasm. :)

Nah,he needs to act like that...propaganda ;) Game is perfect,no need for PING-bans,we are just badmins :mrgreen:

Damn,his idiotic statement [TOS Violation] me so off....i need to stop here to avoid a ban for myself,lol

Clueless people are clueless...he should come to the real world sometimes and play his perfect game where all have a ping of 10 and unicorns flying all around impact.

Games don't create violence, CVARS does!

Post Posted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:10 pm 

[96]Flatlander wrote:
nuclear_boom wrote:
But I hope the new game isnt as bad as frankof sarcasm. :)

Nah,he needs to act like that...propaganda ;) Game is perfect,no need for PING-bans,we are just badmins :mrgreen:

Damn,his idiotic statement [TOS Violation] me so off....i need to stop here to avoid a ban for myself,lol

Clueless people are clueless...he should come to the real world sometimes and play his perfect game where all have a ping of 10 and unicorns flying all around impact.

I think this green guy doesn't even play the game. Or maybe he plays something else...
Whatever, he can ban me here if he want, I will still ban every NON-European player in our server.

Post Posted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:12 pm 
AACM
AACM

Guys you need to dial the aggression back here.

Post Posted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:37 pm 

Last edited by 2K20GB4 on Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:06 pm 

Removing the ping status in a game is like punching a baby penguin.

Why in the world would you do it?

Post Posted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:17 pm 
AACM
AACM

_V@POR_ wrote:

Pft penguins and their silly dinner jackets...they deserve to get punched...show offs :lol:

The point is for better or worse ping was removed...a long time ago now. I don't think Frank trying to inject some humor, in his own strange Frankie way, deserves such a personal backlash especially in a post welcoming a new member of our community.

So let's just take a breath say Hi to our newest convert to the dark side and move on.

Big hugs

Pat

Post Posted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:23 pm 

GBGangsta wrote:
_V@POR_ wrote:

Pft penguins and their silly dinner jackets...they deserve to get punched...show offs :lol:

LOL dinner jackets :P

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Board index » America's Army: Legacy Versions » AA3 - General Discussion