Board index » America's Army: Legacy Versions » AA3 - General Discussion

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: People I feel sorry for..I pitty your lack of talent
 Post Posted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:50 am 

You know, the topic pretty much sums it up.

When we look back at what is really wrong with the game, people often bring up the bugs and how it messes up the game play.

You know what else messes up game play? Talentless players that feel the game is a bomb drop. Do you miss your days of BF and CoD so much that your lack of talent leads you get kills any way that you can?

Maybe try a bit harder to learn how to play the game with class and not like a chump!!

Seems like more and more of it has been going on lately, even from some people I had respect for, but no longer.

Merc Two server has always had the unwritten rule that spamnades are for other gearbox servers (we don't have any rules, like most servers) and that when you come into our server, you play with class, but the latter has been seen over the past couple of days.

I've even seeing it being used in TWL game play. The desperation is staggering.

You've read it here first. Come into our server and be a child spamnading MOD EDIT - evading forum filter, I will kick your butt out. I won't ban ya, but I will give you a bump in the right direction to where being a MOD EDIT - evading forum filteris acceptable.

I don't care who ya are and how good ya think you are. Really, you aren't that good in my mind.

Have a great day, go do your training. Don't be a MOD EDIT - evading forum filter!!

Post subject: Re: People I feel sorry for..I pitty your lack of talent
 Post Posted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:09 am 

thats nice.

Post Posted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:19 am 
Fireworks Fanatic

i like the upload :D

Post Posted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:31 am 

Lol the funny thing is a 'lack of talent' to me would be demonstrated by someone who is unable to adapt and avoid spam nades and other 'talentless' tactics.

"Maybe try a bit harder to learn how to play the game with class and not like a chump!! " Again, a chump is someone who falls for the same trick everytime and never learns. I.e. gets hit by all the spam nades.

Post Posted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:52 am 

Interesting. It seems pretty classless that it's gotten to you so much that you have to come here to talk about it.

You bunch of fools!
Add me on Steam - http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197991738203/

Post Posted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:12 am 

What exactly was the point here? You pity people who use nades and toss out childish words?

Post Posted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:35 am 

@12ampage Umm.. Of course I change up tactics. Being as there is many people now doing it, 'changing' doesn't mean you won't get taken out by someone with no talent..Also, let me guess, your a Euro??

@dgodfather .. classic example of people that moved on to games like BF and CoD ..

@_V@POR_ .. I pity poor gamers. Spamnader = No Talent

@RSix-Cookie ..can never say I lag or my internet or LAN suck.. (I work as Systems Administrator for the largest Wifi BYOD provider in Canada and working on the States, I know my technology)

Post Posted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:41 am 

I have to agree insofar is it's just not fair competition. Like what joy do you get out of chucking spam nades over green room in impact? You won't even know if you killed a person, it'll just show up on your score at the end of the round. There's no satisfaction in the kill.

I'm all for laissez-faire style of gameplay (and I abhor those servers that have like 20 different arbitrary rules) but to me it just seems so hollow. There's no skill involved, you didn't have to outsmart, outreflex or outplay anyone. You just abused the fact that you've played the game long enough to know how to spam. It doesn't seem like fair competition.

If I owned a server, I wouldn't make it a rule to not spam, but I would sure as heck call out spammers for being cheekie.

The irony of this is that the same servers who have rules saying "ooo no incapping downed enemies" have no rules against spam nading. If you're going to ban one behavior...

Post Posted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:03 pm 

So the M2 server is going to be like any BF server in that people get kicked for not obeying the pool rules. Good call. There are plenty more problems with AA3 than needing to worry about how people play it. Hell a percentage of the people probably didn't even intend to chuck the nade in the first place.

As for most of us, we left a game that had no future. Hopefully we can come back to one that does soon enough.

You bunch of fools!
Add me on Steam - http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197991738203/

Post Posted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:06 pm 

^ so true....lol god

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Board index » America's Army: Legacy Versions » AA3 - General Discussion