Board index » America's Army: Legacy Versions » AA3 - General Discussion

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: de-fog/bunny hop
 Post Posted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:18 am 

this same old discussion on strafe and shooting.. do you people complaining think of what the game would be like without it?... explain it to me? .. then you will explain it to the 10 players left in the game if its gone.

Post Posted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:18 am 

A lota players hated strafe shooting and bunny hopping for a reason, and they're the ppl who like the realism in AA which stand for a very large group.
And I wasn't suggesting players can only shoot when they're absolutely still, I meant when you wanna go for accuracy, you should shoot when being still.Yet the truth in the game is that, even when someone's in his best stance/position to shoot he can still always be killed by hopping and strafe shooting enemies, why? The latency makes moving targets hard to be hit in the game, and since most ppl can't play under 100ping, that makes all the positioning and leaning useless!
Strafe shooting/bunny hopping is simply exploiting poor network and it's not any kind of real SKILL, so tell me again, how does that help the gameplay?!!

Post Posted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:52 pm 

moving targets are harder to hit, period, got nothing to do with latency.
Coming up with various handicapping remedies will not change this.

As for the reason some players hate moving players, i have my own theory, but i don't think you'll like it...
Its a simple as this, they dont have the coordination it takes to maintain a good sight picture while moving, so they prefer a stationary target as they cant move them selves.

Post Posted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:40 pm 

frankof wrote:

As for the reason some players hate moving players, i have my own theory, but i don't think you'll like it...
Its a simple as this, they dont have the coordination it takes to maintain a good sight picture while moving, so they prefer a stationary target as they cant move them selves.

This man knows whats up

Post Posted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:53 pm 

frankof wrote:

Really, you think moving targets are that hard to hit even for CSers, UTers, QUAKers?
If you wanna show off your reflex and aiming skills, then you've chosen the wrong game.

Post Posted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:36 pm 

hfatty wrote:
frankof wrote:

Really, you think moving targets are that hard to hit even for CSers, UTers, QUAKers?
If you wanna show off your reflex and aiming skills, then you've chosen the wrong game.

Its an fps, those who succeed will have the better reflexes and aiming skills

Post Posted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:42 pm 

As i have said before....bunny hopping only prolongs the inevitable : your death.

Post Posted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:14 pm 

hfatty wrote:

Moving targets are hard to it, its in the nature of the beast, and no, i dont think moving targets are hard to hit for players that know how to play games.

So basically you want a trenchwar type of game where you have two or more players taking potshots at each other across a field while beeing semistationary, if you move, you get so severely puniched by artificial aimhandicapping that you end up shooting your self in the foot, sounds like a hoot.

Post Posted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:15 pm 

Just one question, those who think strafe shooting is definitaly OK, why aren't you playing COD or UT or QUAKE, if you just wanna shoot somebody and test your refelx, seriously ,why?

Post Posted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:21 pm 

hfatty wrote:
Just one question, those who think strafe shooting is definitaly OK, why aren't you playing COD or UT or QUAKE, if you just wanna shoot somebody and test your refelx, seriously ,why?

why do you assume that "we" dont?
It is legal to enjoy other games than AA ;)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Board index » America's Army: Legacy Versions » AA3 - General Discussion