Board index » America's Army: Legacy Versions » AA3 - General Discussion

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject: Re: Suggestion (AA4)
 Post Posted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:35 pm 

={KTS}=DELTATHUND3R wrote:
Quote:
Beta testers dont make suggestions, Beta testers only test and report.

Thats not true..
Beta testers are a very important part of the development of a game..Not only do they test all aspects of the game they communicate with the developers on all levels throughout development process...

One thing is to communicate, another thing is to make suggestion based on our personal view.

I never said that beta does not communicate, obviously have to communicate unless there is another way to give feedback about bugs or malfunctions or whatever they have beed told to test that i am not aware.
(i dont know why people repeatedly misrepresent my words, my english must be reall bad)

I said, beta dont make suggestions about how the game should be made, beta only test and report.

Where i got this? Here:

But if this has changed and all beta are allowed to make suggestions how about the game should be made, then i will raise my hands in to sky and will ask for god's mercy.

Post Posted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:44 pm 

We provide feedback as described. That feedback is our opinion on the game design and suggestions. The point in that quote from the document is we do not make decisions. We make a suggestion, that does not mean our suggestions are implemented.

Post Posted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:51 pm 

yapple wrote:
We provide feedback as described. That feedback is our opinion on the game design and suggestions. The point in that quote from the document is we do not make decisions. We make a suggestion, that does not mean our suggestions are implemented.

Ok, then the perspective that I have about America's Army development in the last four years just changed.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Board index » America's Army: Legacy Versions » AA3 - General Discussion