Board index » America's Army: Legacy Versions » AA3 - General Discussion

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: [riddle] how many bullets in da face does one need for d
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:22 pm 

no really, battlewise with a bullet inside the cranium you need to be walked out of the map. And i made particular attention in my last matches: i dont "graze" im aiming in the middle of the face (nose/ears level) to avoid any invisible helmets, and yet.

Is this a damage box problem?

Post Posted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:41 pm 

Same things happen to me too. I shoot, everyone who were "eliminated" viewing me playing saw that I aimed well and shot first and shot well, and the enemy didn't die, but enemy sees me, shoots, kills me with a few shots. Everyone was saying, that's not right, and that I was spraying bullets at him on his chest and his head perfectly. It's either bug or that guy was cheating. So, it's messed up.

Last edited by AALover on Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:41 pm 

I think the answer is simple: "No brain, no pain!" :mrgreen:

Post Posted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:04 pm 

Maffa wrote:
no really, battlewise with a bullet inside the cranium you need to be walked out of the map. And i made particular attention in my last matches: i dont "graze" im aiming in the middle of the face (nose/ears level) to avoid any invisible helmets, and yet.

Is this a damage box problem?

I recall a tale in my exploration of psychology of a man who survived a nail to the head.

I would think it could be possible for a bullet to ping pong inside someone's mushy brains. might give them a headache, and perhaps cause some careful attention to any episodes of hemorrhages and/or stroke. there's also a possibility of lead poisoning.

in conclusion, if he ain't gonna die right when it enters the cranium, then either he has a thick skull, or he's gonna die sonner than his expected life expectancy.

oh, also, have you considered maybe it's hitting his helmet because the recoil might actually be shifting your aim, so that it exits in a different position than the expected area of the target?

just something to think about....

....I wish I had a brain.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Board index » America's Army: Legacy Versions » AA3 - General Discussion