Board index » America's Army: Legacy Versions » AA3 - General Discussion

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: Lost my soldier and rank
 Post Posted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:17 pm 

uni-sol wrote:
=CSI=BOXER wrote:
Happen to me as well and i had my stuff backed up, it seems to be an on going problem with steam!
And there customer support sucks!!!! Bring back Deploy client!!

i guess you beta guys are in the dark about stuff as much as us on the outside are huh? i will pass for any sort of AA4 beta thanks.

AA3 seems so heavily steam reliant now.. its hard to imagine it was ever a standalone game. get out of steams torn back pocket AA, they suck and everyone knows it! AA3 is, in my own opinion, worse for it too. as for that overlay/scoreboard/AAR thingamajig what gets in the way after a round..

yeah, theres no words to describe that mess. who actually likes that (so called) feature? crying shame development time was wasted on that.

As my other post stated, Pragmatic needed replaced and steam was quick/easy/convenient. I don't know how the BETA program is now as I've been out of it for more than a year but prior to the DEV changeover the BETAs were kept well informed about what was going on with the game. That being said, they can't talk about much of what has been given to them due to their NDA's.

Post subject: Re: Lost my soldier and rank
 Post Posted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:33 pm 

I keep getting "server timed out" error....

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Board index » America's Army: Legacy Versions » AA3 - General Discussion