Board index » America's Army: Legacy Versions » AA3 - General Discussion




Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 115 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 12  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: AA3.3 review
 Post Posted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:51 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:45 pm
Posts: 123
Also,im not hating on the Devs yet just because it's early :P I give them 2 weeks to release patches to fix the lag and some other bugs.If they don't then i must agree that they don't know what they're doing :P Nothing personal though :P

_________________
Clanless and looking for a clan!!

Playing AA3 and/or AA:PG

PM here, or email @ icyzhd@gmail.com


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: AA3.3 review
 Post Posted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:30 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:45 pm
Posts: 123
PLUS

"You were sent to Leavenworth for committing a Rules of Engagement (ROE) violation by hurting a teammate or killing incapacitated NME forces instead of securing them.

Click here to view the server browser and pick a server to continue playing or press ESC twice to return to the main menu."


Ok,i've seen it all now :P

_________________
Clanless and looking for a clan!!

Playing AA3 and/or AA:PG

PM here, or email @ icyzhd@gmail.com


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: AA3.3 review
 Post Posted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:09 am 
Offline
Moderator
Moderator

Joined: Sun Nov 28, 2004 7:44 pm
Posts: 3835
Location: Gothenborg, SWE
ereveton wrote:
PLUS

"You were sent to Leavenworth for committing a Rules of Engagement (ROE) violation by hurting a teammate or killing incapacitated NME forces instead of securing them.

Click here to view the server browser and pick a server to continue playing or press ESC twice to return to the main menu."


Ok,i've seen it all now :P

this was new to you?
Its been like that sins "forever"
Jump into ghost mode while in there, theres some cool stuff there.

_________________
Image Image
Games don't create violence, lag does!


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: AA3.3 review
 Post Posted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:32 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:45 pm
Posts: 123
frankof wrote:
ereveton wrote:
PLUS

"You were sent to Leavenworth for committing a Rules of Engagement (ROE) violation by hurting a teammate or killing incapacitated NME forces instead of securing them.

Click here to view the server browser and pick a server to continue playing or press ESC twice to return to the main menu."


Ok,i've seen it all now :P

this was new to you?
Its been like that sins "forever"
Jump into ghost mode while in there, theres some cool stuff there.



The message is new :P
I incap a lot so i go to jail all the time,but i haven't see the message before!And i know bout the ghost mode,i've seen crazy stuff :P

_________________
Clanless and looking for a clan!!

Playing AA3 and/or AA:PG

PM here, or email @ icyzhd@gmail.com


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: AA3.3 review
 Post Posted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:34 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 6:52 pm
Posts: 139
Location: Nashville, TN
woodromw wrote:
If your gonna come after me O' PapaBear.... bring a dictionary....

I love repeat offenders....so predictable....and easily manipulated.


I was with you up until this point, woody. Dictionaries, repeat offenders and manipulation, oh my! I'm not sure why you've decided to be Stryker's fanboi, other than you seem to also be the type of person who feels it's constructive to come in here and bash the professional qualifications of a group of Devs who work hard to provide you with likely the least expensive game you've ever played. You may be one of the people he's nominated himself as speaker for when he says how horribad this game is. Good for you guys. I happen to strongly disagree with both of you. Not everyone shares your opinion, nor do they hold such a rude view of the people involved in this game. Oh well. As I have stated NUMEROUS times, if you are so unhappy here, then be done with it. Easy.

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: AA3.3 review
 Post Posted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:38 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 6:52 pm
Posts: 139
Location: Nashville, TN
=KP= wrote:
I have read these posts for years and with few exceptions find that the demeanor to be harsh, ungrateful, and rude. Perhaps a word of encouragement to the people that spend countless hours working on your "Free" game would be cool but perhaps a bit out of character for many here.


Good to see there are a few people here who actually get it.

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: AA3.3 review
 Post Posted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:57 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:11 pm
Posts: 852
PapaBear=VX9= wrote:
woodromw wrote:
If your gonna come after me O' PapaBear.... bring a dictionary....

I love repeat offenders....so predictable....and easily manipulated.


I was with you up until this point, woody. Dictionaries, repeat offenders and manipulation, oh my! I'm not sure why you've decided to be Stryker's fanboi, other than you seem to also be the type of person who feels it's constructive to come in here and bash the professional qualifications of a group of Devs who work hard to provide you with likely the least expensive game you've ever played. You may be one of the people he's nominated himself as speaker for when he says how horribad this game is. Good for you guys. I happen to strongly disagree with both of you. Not everyone shares your opinion, nor do they hold such a rude view of the people involved in this game. Oh well. As I have stated NUMEROUS times, if you are so unhappy here, then be done with it. Easy.



You were never with me at any point...look at your post..
Im no fanboy of anyone...period. Im too damn old for fanfare.
Bashing the DEVS? i merely pointed out the facts...if you see any discrepances in my facts ,please do so by pointing them out.
I am nominated by no-one...i am my own man who follows no-one, but observes everything i can.
I hold NO RUDE View of anyone.
I merely pointed out your demeener towards a forum member who gave their opinion.
Perhaps thats a little too much for you......

I love repeat offenders...so predictable...easily manipulated.....

_________________
AMD FX 4100 OC'd @ 5Ghz
XFX HD 5870 OC'd @941/1300
CANCER is the real ENEMY .
MMA Fighters for CANCER
Show my friends some love...
http://www.FightRibbon.com http://www.gjgworldwide.com

Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: AA3.3 review
 Post Posted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:20 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:24 pm
Posts: 465
Location: Chesterfield, Derbyshire
woodromw wrote:
PapaBear=VX9= wrote:
woodromw wrote:
If your gonna come after me O' PapaBear.... bring a dictionary....

I love repeat offenders....so predictable....and easily manipulated.


I was with you up until this point, woody. Dictionaries, repeat offenders and manipulation, oh my! I'm not sure why you've decided to be Stryker's fanboi, other than you seem to also be the type of person who feels it's constructive to come in here and bash the professional qualifications of a group of Devs who work hard to provide you with likely the least expensive game you've ever played. You may be one of the people he's nominated himself as speaker for when he says how horribad this game is. Good for you guys. I happen to strongly disagree with both of you. Not everyone shares your opinion, nor do they hold such a rude view of the people involved in this game. Oh well. As I have stated NUMEROUS times, if you are so unhappy here, then be done with it. Easy.



You were never with me at any point...look at your post..
Im no fanboy of anyone...period. Im too damn old for fanfare.
Bashing the DEVS? i merely pointed out the facts...if you see any discrepances in my facts ,please do so by pointing them out.
I am nominated by no-one...i am my own man who follows no-one, but observes everything i can.
I hold NO RUDE View of anyone.
I merely pointed out your demeener towards a forum member who gave their opinion.
Perhaps thats a little too much for you......

I love repeat offenders...so predictable...easily manipulated.....


Perhaps you are the one in need of a dictionary , it's Demeanour :lol:

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: AA3.3 review
 Post Posted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:29 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:11 pm
Posts: 852
TOUCHÉ ...=NOLB=Driver56

_________________
AMD FX 4100 OC'd @ 5Ghz
XFX HD 5870 OC'd @941/1300
CANCER is the real ENEMY .
MMA Fighters for CANCER
Show my friends some love...
http://www.FightRibbon.com http://www.gjgworldwide.com

Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: AA3.3 review
 Post Posted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:34 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 6:52 pm
Posts: 139
Location: Nashville, TN
woodromw wrote:
You were never with me at any point...look at your post..
Im no fanboy of anyone...period. Im too damn old for fanfare.
Bashing the DEVS? i merely pointed out the facts...if you see any discrepances in my facts ,please do so by pointing them out.
I am nominated by no-one...i am my own man who follows no-one, but observes everything i can.
I hold NO RUDE View of anyone.
I merely pointed out your demeener towards a forum member who gave their opinion.
Perhaps thats a little too much for you......

I love repeat offenders...so predictable...easily manipulated.....


Exactly, look at the posts. It might be enlightening. And you see facts based on your skewed view, I see them as they are. From a coder's point of view. I never said you were the spokesman of the haters. I simply said you were acting as a fanboi of the self-appointed hater spokesman. Reading comprehension is a skill that actually takes practice. And if you you think that the Devs should be fired because they don't meet your "lofty" views, then yes, I do consider people like you to be rude. Sorry, but that's just me pointing out the demeanor of a fellow forum member who gave their opinion. Again, how exactly are you being manipulative? I do see how you are being manipulated, but that's actually on the other side of what you are claiming. But I'm pretty sure that you'll see this response as "proof" that you're "winning" the "forum war". Right?

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 115 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 12  Next

Board index » America's Army: Legacy Versions » AA3 - General Discussion


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

 
 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron