Board index » America's Army: Legacy Versions » AA3 - General Discussion

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 115 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12  Next
 Post subject: Re: AA3.3 review
 Post Posted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:10 pm 

Bratwurste wrote:
Calm down.
I am speaking for more than you can imagine.
Calm down and relax.

My calm was never damaged, Brat. And no, you do speak for yourself. There just happen to be a bunch of the usual suspects who agree with you. But you by no means speak for the "player base". You don't speak for me. You don't speak for a whole bunch of other people who are too busy having fun playing this game to come in here and constantly cry about it. It's a bit annoying when people have the audacity to act as if they speak for an entire community. You were never nominated to be the Community's spokesperson. So please don't pretend to be. Because you speak for far few people than you apparently imagine.

If you have questions or issues, have a little patience. The patch hasn't even been out for 24 hours yet and it's almost like certain people had their "reviews" already typed up. Give the Devs a chance to filter through all this useless static, and maybe they'll get to your question. Go find a server you can play on and actually spend more than a couple of hours checking the game out. You might find you actually enjoy it.

Post Posted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:13 pm 

Last edited by 2K20GB4 on Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:03 pm 

I think that someone stole PapaBear's sweetroll :P
Just forget about the AI enemie's stupidity,let's say that we accept the scoreboard..They could at least make it more computer friendly!I can run freaking Battlefield on High resolution without problem and i can't even turn in AA3.3 with low settings without lagging.But that's only on the new missions,Airfield and bridge/ranch AI.In the old maps i can play fine
I just hope this is an early release and that in july 4th it's gonna get really updated.If not,i think that AA3 will die,we already were few left.And before PapaBear replies,yes i'm talking about my self,but sadly there is an amount of people that will agree with me.The only guys that are satisfied with the update so far are guys that had [TOS Violation] fps and lagged before the update too :P
Funny thing is i though that the last 2 months they have fixed the lag issues :P

Playing AA3 and/or AA:PG

PM here, or email @ icyzhd@gmail.com

Post Posted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:42 pm 

Did they add enough AI to make up for the lack of humans?

Post Posted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:47 pm 

FarmTeamInfidel wrote:
Did they add enough AI to make up for the lack of humans?

I think that's the best thing i've heard bout 3.3 :P
In my opinion,they are enough,but they should have a variety of positions.Cause when in bridge they keep spawning on the roof next to stairs,it's easy to just camp and take a lot of free kills.Same goes for ranch ai,spawn camping can give you a lot of kills

Post Posted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:59 pm 

woodromw wrote:
(Actually i can say the same towards your comments...and i will.."That's a bit uncalled for, dontcha think, PapaBear=vx9= ")

Instead of attempting to discuss his opinion,you attack him, ...immature,and un called for...but,...to each his own.
When i see comments such as that,i must assume,conversing with you is,...useless.

If you want to support Stryker's right to act like an entitled brat, then more power to you. I didn't attack him. He insulted the Devs' professional skills and I called him on it. These Devs take a lot of abuse from some people in this community, but they DEFINITELY don't deserve to have someone question their professionalism in that manner. That's just beyond rude. And if you don't see that, then I agree with you. It's useless to converse with you.

Post Posted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:00 pm 

Bratwurste wrote:
We will see for who I'm talking.

We will. And it still won't be me.

Post Posted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:01 pm 

ereveton wrote:
I think that someone stole PapaBear's sweetroll :P

Don't mess with my sweetrolls, son. You NEVER bother a bear's sweetrolls.

Post Posted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:13 pm 

Now,as i said,do we know if that's the final update?Or if there is more coming?Or even if that was mistaken released earlier?

Post Posted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:18 pm 

PapaBear=VX9= wrote:
woodromw wrote:
(Actually i can say the same towards your comments...and i will.."That's a bit uncalled for, dontcha think, PapaBear=vx9= ")

Instead of attempting to discuss his opinion,you attack him, ...immature,and un called for...but,...to each his own.
When i see comments such as that,i must assume,conversing with you is,...useless.

If you want to support Stryker's right to act like an entitled brat, then more power to you. I didn't attack him. He insulted the Devs' professional skills and I called him on it. These Devs take a lot of abuse from some people in this community, but they DEFINITELY don't deserve to have someone question their professionalism in that manner. That's just beyond rude. And if you don't see that, then I agree with you. It's useless to converse with you.

You have "COMPLETELY" missed the point i was making....
It has absolutely "NOTHING" to do with Strykers' actions or comments...it was/is your in-ability to discuss the "issue" at hand ..WithOut resulting to beligerance....

Can we please keep this on "topic"...
The Game...?

I didn't come here to fight words with you..i came here to discuss the GAME...

Reactions such as yours is exactly why we cant get anything done...anywhere....in this forum,or on this planet...

MMA Fighters for CANCER
Show my friends some love...
http://www.FightRibbon.com http://www.gjgworldwide.com

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 115 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12  Next

Board index » America's Army: Legacy Versions » AA3 - General Discussion