Board index » America's Army: Legacy Versions » AA3 - General Discussion

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 115 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
 Post subject: Re: AA3.3 review
 Post Posted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:21 pm 

Way to mess up a good game guys! It wasn't perfect before, that's for sure, but it is now completely terrible (maybe even unplayable?). If you are going to update the game, UPDATE IT, don't completely change everything about it, without fixing anything. I'm very very dissapointed, and I can assure you that I am not one to whine about little issues. The newest update is complete garbage!

Post Posted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:45 pm 

Good grief now we got fireworks. I guess they are adapting to Obama's New Army. Instead of patting each other on the back it's somewhere else. Good for you guys. Way to show your spirit.

Post Posted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:27 pm 

mega325 wrote:
Good grief now we got fireworks. I guess they are adapting to Obama's New Army. Instead of patting each other on the back it's somewhere else. Good for you guys. Way to show your spirit.

didnt you know its the obama army devs. get paid for sitting on there [TOS Violation] and doing nothing but sc rewing the gammers in the [TOS Violation].

hey overkill you might start to see me more on bf3 than on aa3. then again i might just stop gaming altogether

Post Posted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:30 pm 

pipes_o5 wrote:
all i know is this patch was screwed up from that start and all the army says is well thats what you get so live with it. i think its time to move past aa3 and move on to other games.

LET AA3 DIE ONCE AND FOR ALL

Thats what many, many have done. On a good day there may be 400 people worldwide playing this game. With the budget cuts the DoD is doing this would be a great candidiate program to kill off. Nothin lost.

Post Posted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:56 pm 

Don't get me wrong there are a lot of great beta testers on the team. There are quite a few that know what they are doing beyond the DEV's. Without us the people that rent the honor servers so people can play the game they have a training tool that is worthless. We didn't have video games when I was in the Army we went out in the field and were taught how to be soldiers. This is something that recruiters hand out to sucker kids into joining the Army with some false illusion that they are going to be some kind of Rambo. I will say it again they are off track in my opinion. They say ping doesn't matter it does. We see it on our public servers all the time. Then they say it's the hosting company's fault. Work with us we will work with you. Take a dump on us we do the same to you.

Post Posted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:36 pm 

You can bring back the old score board screen if you want it. It will not show pings but if you don't want the overlay you can do it.
3. Open the file AA3Game.ini file
3.1. On the line 563, you will find the bEnableSteamOverlayUI tag name.
3.2. Change the value to false. I.e. the line have to be exactly this one : bEnableSteamOverlayUI=false
3.3. Save the file and close it.
4. In the same folder, open the file DefaultGame.ini file
4.1. On the line 564, you will find the bEnableSteamOverlayUI tag name.
4.2. Change the value to false. I.e. the line have to be exactly this one : bEnableSteamOverlayUI=false
4.3. Save the file and close it
5. Go in your Program File folder and go in the Config folder in this exact path : [Program Files]\Steam\SteamApps\common\AA3Game\Config\ (without the freaking "america's army 3" level)
6. Open the file AA3Game.ini file
6.1. On the line 563, you will find the bEnableSteamOverlayUI tag name.
6.2. Change the value to false. I.e. the line have to be exactly this one : bEnableSteamOverlayUI=false
6.3. Save the file and close it.
7. In the same folder, open the file DefaultGame.ini file
7.1. On the line 564, you will find the bEnableSteamOverlayUI tag name.
7.2. Change the value to false. I.e. the line have to be exactly this one : bEnableSteamOverlayUI=false
7.3. Save the file and close it

Post Posted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:21 am 

Like the new ACOG but hate the model. It's [TOS Violation] and unwieldy. Hate the scoreboard. Looks like something from a [TOS Violation] console. If I wanted to look like some stupid little kid and play on a console I'd own a damn console. Not to mention opening Steam's worthless web browser does nothing but add to a serious lag problem that now exists even if the devs will not acknowledge it. Like the concept of the AAR. Absolutely cannot stand the AI. Don't like a single thing about it. 3.3 is now being overran by [TOS Violation], morons and idiots who only care about camping bot spawns and racking up Hawkeyes that no longer have any meaning rather than playing as a team and supporting their team. Way to breaking the game by killing teamwork! Hooah! Lack of pings. Don't even get me started on that. The only damn reason the devs say there's no relationship between high pings and lag is because they all play on a LAN where everyone has a ping of 1. Try playing in the real world sometime and dropping by -=312th=- Dallas Alley server sometime when it's full and then tell us that crap. Hate the stupid M145 on the SAW most of all. Good job f***ing that up. Now you cannot use the iron sights on it without it being modeled like someone hacked into your console and hit "set fov 32746274623714623046" and then to add insult to injury stuck an M16/M4 carry handle on top so that even if you could see 8000 miles to the front sight post you can't see it. If you're in a server that has spectate locked to 1st person and spectate someone with it it's modeled correctly. Go figure. Guess someone needs to put their crack pipe away and get some sleep maybe. Like what was done to Ranch on the AI version but as I said I hate the AI maps. The best AI is only going to be half as good as a mediocre human so there's no reason for me to play it. All in all I give the new patch a 3/10 and wish my tax dollars and VA benefits were spent on beer or a bottle of vodka instead of this stupid patch that did more harm to the game than good.

Post Posted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:03 pm 

Well actually some of us think the patch is awsome , Airfield is great and the bots are well programmed 8-)

Post Posted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:04 pm 

I like Airfield but... it's far to be "awesome"...
No ofense, but, no exageration, please.

Post Posted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:47 am 

http://profaneentertainment.com/aa3/blo ... -3-review/

You bunch of fools!
Add me on Steam - http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197991738203/

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 115 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Board index » America's Army: Legacy Versions » AA3 - General Discussion