Board index » America's Army: Legacy Versions » AA3 - General Discussion

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: Returning to a sad AA3
 Post Posted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:44 pm 

First of all,I wanna make clear that that's not a [TOS Violation] post!It's just my personal opinion.If you dont [Mod Edit - bypassing forum filters] please just leave,dont reply with immature comments.
So,I've been playing AA3 since it was out.Before that i played AA2 but for 2-3 times.I've been playin AA3 everyday,with friends,alone,and later on in clans.I loved the game.And it's really good for a free one.Now,when 3.3 came out,i just quited it.I gave it an one month chance but i just hated the AI's and i couldnt believe that we had a new map,but not bugfixes.3 days ago,after almost one year,I played the game again for a youtube video i was making,and then i played it with my clanmates that we used to play it in the past.It's sad that we have fewer servers and 80% of them are completely empty.I remember trying to find servers that had open slots,and it was taking a while.And it's sadder that most of the players are new guys that come to play thinking they can play it like "call of derp",they run around,miss,die,then kill teammates by accident or purpose and ragequit.it felt nice playing again,but the game feels abandoned,by the devs and the community.I really hope that if AA4 comes out,it's gonna be supported by devs and community.

PS:If you see Ereveton in a server say hi :lol:

Playing AA3 and/or AA:PG

PM here, or email @ icyzhd@gmail.com

Post subject: Re: Returning to a sad AA3
 Post Posted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:35 pm 

Not sure what your even saying in this post but AA4 will be supported by the community / players if they make a game we want to play this time around Image

Can't say much for aa3 as I personally hated it but to each their own.

Post Posted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:53 pm 

_V@POR_ wrote:
Not sure what your even saying in this post but AA4 will be supported by the community / players if they make a game we want to play this time around Image

Can't say much for aa3 as I personally hated it but to each their own.

My english are bad,and i'm trying to explain something hard!What i mean is that back when 3.3 came out lots of us(including me) just raged and stopped playing.Now that i played it again it's still not great but most of the servers are running the normal maps without AI so i can play the AA i liked.So,by quiting the game,I and many others,destroyed it.I liked AA morer than the $100 BF3(bought normal and then premium) and i played it more cause it has a great community.

Playing AA3 and/or AA:PG

PM here, or email @ icyzhd@gmail.com

Post Posted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:28 pm 

Last edited by 2K20GB4 on Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:35 pm 

lol I can count on two hands how many hours of AA3 I played since release. :mrgreen:

Post Posted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:54 pm 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 

Board index » America's Army: Legacy Versions » AA3 - General Discussion