Board index » America's Army: Legacy Versions » AA3 - General Discussion

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ] 
 Post subject: new player with a question
 Post Posted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:41 pm 

hi there, just got the game and i have a question. How to i keep my gun for a round? for example, if i start a round as a grenadier and die after a few mins, how i do i respawn as a grenadier? i always respawn with a different gun , usually a saw with that annoying scope. Thanks

Post subject: Re: new player with a question
 Post Posted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:43 am 

are you playing and talking about aapg?In aapg you can choose weapon class and weapon at the start of the match,first come first serve.After 7 rounds (on official server) and side change you have to pick weapon again.

Image Image

Post Posted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:49 am 

If you are talking about AA3 Coop mode (Airfield, Bridge, Ranch): as far as I remember, you cannot decide your loadout when respawning. I didn't play it for a loooong time so I might be wrong.

It can be annoying but at least you get familiar with all of the guns. In my opinion Coop is all about having some fun and practice.

P.S: I really doubt this topic is related to AAPG. Next time please post in the appropriate section of the forum.

Post Posted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:55 am 
Fireworks Fanatic

Vasily Zaytsev wrote:
hi there, just got the game and i have a question. How to i keep my gun for a round? for example, if i start a round as a grenadier and die after a few mins, how i do i respawn as a grenadier? i always respawn with a different gun , usually a saw with that annoying scope. Thanks

OK sir 8-) You must be talking about AA5 - the next generation of America's Army game. But we're still playing AAPG(America's Army: Proving Grounds). You might go to check America's Army official site.

Post Posted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:28 am 

yes im talking about AA3, only reason i posted here was because i new the topic would never be seen if i put it in one of the other sections that seem to be ignored.

Post Posted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:03 pm 

Any topic in ANY section will show up under 'recent posts'. I don't know about the others, but I check that one first.

Post Posted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:42 pm 

Vasily Zaytsev wrote:

You simply need to chose your class, there are several teams and each team has different positions.

1st is a fire team leader
the rest are divided among support with AR, Grenadier, designated marksman and the usual squad members.

If you will not specify your class within the team you will be auto assigned to a random available position.

Post Posted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:20 am 

X-root wrote:
Vasily Zaytsev wrote:

You simply need to chose your class, there are several teams and each team has different positions.

1st is a fire team leader
the rest are divided among support with AR, Grenadier, designated marksman and the usual squad members.

If you will not specify your class within the team you will be auto assigned to a random available position.

i always choose grenadier but i always respawn with a different gun

Post Posted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:05 am 

When you spawn the next round with the different gun, is your class choice still grenadier?
If you are unassigned, then probably something in server settings makes you do that. If your class is still grenadier and you spawn with a different weapon, this could be admin or again server settings.

Actually it could be anything, since it's AA3 :)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ] 

Board index » America's Army: Legacy Versions » AA3 - General Discussion