Board index » America's Army: Legacy Versions » AA3 - General Discussion

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Veterans Day 2014
 Post Posted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:21 pm 
Veteran
Veteran

Veterans Day 2014

Greetings to all my Brothers in Arms out there. I want to thank each of our Military Men and Women whether Active, Reserve, Retired, and Our Disabled Veterans like myself. I and I know all Americas respect what your have done and those who are presently serving to protect our way of life. If it wasn't for them and all veterans we would not enjoy the life and liberty we have now. Liberty is not free, it comes at the highest price. The lives and wounds of our Military Forces. Many of them (Special Forces Groups) do not even get the credit they well deserve because the operations are Classified or Top Secret. They do it because the believe in our Country and wish to protect its Citizens. So I send my heartfelt "Thank You, the true Heroes of our Nation !!!" May God keep you all safe while in Harms Way. Gh0stU - Vietnam Era Disabled Veteran.

Post subject: Re: Veterans Day 2014
 Post Posted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:45 pm 
Veteran
Veteran

Gh0stU wrote:
Gh0stU - Vietnam Era Disabled Veteran.

Consider this post the welcome home parade you didn't get.
Much respect.

{F U B A R} Widget

Once a Marine, Always a Marine

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 

Board index » America's Army: Legacy Versions » AA3 - General Discussion