Board index » America's Army: Legacy Versions » AA3 - General Discussion

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: So stupid rules
 Post Posted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 6:06 pm 

If u devs make game, then why so idiots (whos make server) kick me out for some guns???? So whos in "bigger rank"? So idiots or u devs??? if u make in map should be (or CAN BE) 1 SNIPER, then why some [TOS Violation] think they kick me out for it? simple is it?
Like - if some1 doesnt like ur squad rules (like 1 sniper per team) then why these childish [TOS Violation] think they can make server agaisnt ur rules?
I tired of trying to connect to server which makes rules against urs. Simple. U will never get uf good name (as 2,8.*) if u let some [TOS Violation] act like this.

Post subject: Re: So stupid rules
 Post Posted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 6:30 pm 

Modestas wrote:
If u devs make game, then why so idiots (whos make server) kick me out for some guns???? So whos in "bigger rank"? So idiots or u devs??? if u make in map should be (or CAN BE) 1 SNIPER, then why some [TOS Violation] think they kick me out for it? simple is it?
Like - if some1 doesnt like ur squad rules (like 1 sniper per team) then why these childish [TOS Violation] think they can make server agaisnt ur rules?
I tired of trying to connect to server which makes rules against urs. Simple. U will never get uf good name (as 2,8.*) if u let some [TOS Violation] act like this.

There should be a Rule against RULES while applying new RULES to the old RULES if those RULES match up to the current RULE set, minus the RULES taking out of the RULES which when done correctly would create RULES to the RULES while reading the RULES, which unto itself should be a RULE. Grammar also has some great RULES which I choose to ignore as my RULES align with the stars which when aligned create a new cosmic RULE that succeeds all RULES as it comes from space and trumps land based RULES.

Hope that helped Modestas as RULE: 80-B_101 clearly stats. :lol:

Link to Rule chart: http://www.baryons.org/ezgal/manual/mod ... odels.html

Post Posted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 6:40 pm 

AAPG RULES!

Post Posted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 6:50 pm 

It was a serious question and deserves a serious response.

The official servers are run and moderated by AAPG admins. On those, you won't ever be removed by an admin simply for picking a particular weapon.

The privately-hosted servers are a bit more of a "wild west" as far as administration goes. Trying to force every person that runs a server to abide by the same set of rules would be very hard to do. The basic idea is that poorly-run servers won't be populated because people will recognize that the admins do a poor job there. However, different people have different ideas on how a server is meant to be run. Keep looking around and hopefully you'll be able to find one you like.

Post Posted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 6:50 pm 

UNI you made a better comeback than me with less words :(

In doing so you broke the 15 letter MINIMUM Rule! FYI

+1 to BCPULL for the proper answer, still like UNI-SOL answer better.

Post Posted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:07 pm 
Volunteer Community Manager
Volunteer Community Manager

They own the server, they can administer it mostly as they please. If that includes running off players, that is up to them.

This has been discussed many times.
Topic closed

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 

Board index » America's Army: Legacy Versions » AA3 - General Discussion