Board index » America's Army - General » R&R

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
 Post subject: Re: The Walking Dead
 Post Posted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:38 pm 

Old rick was much better. Now hes a Dayz bandit.

FLO Inner Hospital C4 Updated
Industry Updated
M24 Target Range Updated

Post Posted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:42 pm 

TheBadaBing! wrote:
Old rick was much better. Now hes a Dayz bandit.

:lol:

so true.. thats class!

you must make meme and for sure.. it will go viral.

Post Posted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:25 pm 

the whole dynamic of the show seems to be shifting.. or is it just me?

i get there has to be something different to keep it fresh and intuitive and have to admit ive not seen or read a single of the comics, but this good guys turn bad thing is really annoying me for some reason, i dont like it. i much preferred them when they were survivors up against it, not bullies as they are being portrayed recently.. especially on ricks part, hes no better than the guv'na, minus keeping the zombified child.

yeah they are hardened after what they all been through, but man.. you gotta at least know when your not a goodie anymore, keep yourselves in check. otherwise we as viewers shall lose emotional attachments when a main character is killed off.. if anything we would welcome it!

how carol spoke to that child who caught her being naughty.. wow, i already want her to die, horribly.. before that episode i was quite happy with her being a hard old woman survivalist expert, with apparent hots for a younger darryl.

really hope this is some sort of a season 'theme' and that normal viewing will resume soon :lol:

Post Posted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:36 pm 

Its the calm before the storm.

Post Posted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:49 pm 

Hey guys! I'm still around just waiting for the new release (cough cough) anyway, I agree with uni-sol, I'd rather see Carol get shot or eaten to death over Beth or Tyrese (boo-hoo).

As for what's to come, I get the feeling that Rick will become the "new" Governor while thinking his intentions are good!! And there is some correlation between the stamped 'A' for the "Apocalyptic Cocktail Party" with the zombie's scratched-in 'W' on it's forehead... unless it was for an ex George Dubyas supporter??

I haven't read the comic issue either so I don't want any spoilers!

The good thing is that my wife got turned on to the show last season. She watched the 3 full seasons on Netflix and Hulu. Now she is hooked and we look forward to Sunday nights. Same goes for 'The 100' on Wednesdays. Been watching that from the start.

Post Posted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:59 am 

since this season of the 100 is over and a week is a long time to wait for an episode i suggest to you and your wife to take a look at the series Tyrant and Marco Polo,both awesome in my opinion with recently finished full 1st seasons.

Image Image

Post Posted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:32 pm 

uni-sol wrote:
the whole dynamic of the show seems to be shifting.. or is it just me?

i get there has to be something different to keep it fresh and intuitive and have to admit ive not seen or read a single of the comics, but this good guys turn bad thing is really annoying me for some reason, i dont like it. i much preferred them when they were survivors up against it, not bullies as they are being portrayed recently.. especially on ricks part, hes no better than the guv'na, minus keeping the zombified child.

yeah they are hardened after what they all been through, but man.. you gotta at least know when your not a goodie anymore, keep yourselves in check. otherwise we as viewers shall lose emotional attachments when a main character is killed off.. if anything we would welcome it!

how carol spoke to that child who caught her being naughty.. wow, i already want her to die, horribly.. before that episode i was quite happy with her being a hard old woman survivalist expert, with apparent hots for a younger darryl.

really hope this is some sort of a season 'theme' and that normal viewing will resume soon :lol:

Agreed. I preferred it when they were the good guys against everyone else and they had a place to go. Season 1 they had the CDC to go to but since they have have got holed up at the Farm & Prison etc.

I was discussing this episode the other day with someone and i had an epiphany. The struts on that wall are all wrong.... Why are they on the outside and not the inside to prevent zombies pushing against it? Maybe because the real threat will be on the inside?

Industry Updated
M24 Target Range Updated

Post Posted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:08 pm 

in the last cut of this episode where they show Rick hugging the wall was wondering how tall the wall actually is.Googled Rick's (Andrew Lincoln) height 1.78 m and it was give or take 2,5x taller than him so the result is approx. 4,5 -5 meters.

Image Image

Post Posted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:53 pm 

trying not to add spoilers here for those who aint seen yet.. but hey, you can stop reading i guess.. right about now would be a good time to change page.

best episode of the season so far? no darryl in it at all, did that make the episode better? im confused.. we had the confessions of a dying son.. we had the PTSD 'man of the cloth' turned rat over some strwberries and now we learn Ricks gonna be out for yet more blood, the story is now starting to unfold i feel :mrgreen:

and, to top it off they killed off a character from the group, in what can only be explained as the best death scene yet imo.. one of which didnt seem to be turning evil as the others seem to be.. makes sense :lol:

Post Posted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:22 pm 

They sometimes kill characters to make room for characters...

Rick is totes going to bang that slut.

The wall is still annoying my mind. The older guy that originally built it is smart and an architect so why did he put the struts on the outside? Surely they would be better on the inside to support against any pressure pushing on the wall.That clue aswell of the girl climbing out will carl show everyone how to escape when they need to?

Carols annoying me. How she looks and acts just make that little bed wetter some cookies.

Industry Updated
M24 Target Range Updated

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Board index » America's Army - General » R&R