Board index » America's Army - General » Squad Recruiting

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: Biggest clans in game?
 Post Posted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:46 am 

Yeah, I too played from the original in 2002 and quit after they came out with version 3.0. I am surprised ANY clan continued after 3.0. I Belonged to the WCS (World Class Soldiers) clan for 5 years, and at one time we also had 40+ members. Don't remember it ever hitting 50 but maybe?

When they came out with 3.0 our clan died with the game, to bad, so sad. I loved playing in a clan. We had one guy that was very good at making maps. He was a European, we really were World class with 4 guys from Europe in our clan. Almost every month he would come up with a new training map. We were required to train together at least once a month, and practice different tactics and playing as a team. Then if we did not have any competition, once a month we would have a clan match. Where we would chose like 12 - 15 guys for each team and then have competition within the clan. Kind of like Proving Ground is designed. It really is like taking an all American company of Rangers or Seals or whatever, and having them practice by fighting each other.

We were also require to play on public servers at least 30 minutes a week. Made for some real TEAM work. I played with a guy here 3 nights ago, through 4-5 whole games so like 60+ rounds and we played TOGETHER as a two man team. Constantly helping, covering and reviving each other. When we finished the last two games he was number one and I was number two, and I am NOT very good! BUT TEAM WORK does make a tremendous difference. THAT is why the real Army, Rangers, Seals, Delta Force, etc. ALL of them emphasizes teamwork so much.

IF we could some get "REAL TEAMWORK" going we could go into any game, BF4, COD or AA and win. But there are just to many guys (& girls) who only want to R&G (run & gun)! Mostly kids, but some older players too. Me I get REALLY BORED, playing by myself, and then just up and quit. I could name at least a half dozen good games that I quit playing because I could NOT find anyone who wanted to play together, so I QUIT, out of boredom, boring, dead, and dumb.

Post Posted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:11 am 

Thanks for your comments guys!!!! Reading all these is so interesting and cool ! ! nice stories about famous clans!!! i wanna see more! :)

Post Posted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:38 am 

Los Sureños, founded 2003. Spanish spoken.

Post Posted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:04 pm 
Veteran
Veteran

haha I wouldn't say the 3rdID is the largest unit in AAPG. We don't djust recruit for just numbers, We are here to sell the experience of being in the Military (US Army). We will never claim to be the only big or the best unit/ clan in AAPG. Like I said, its about the experience that our soldiers get when they enlist (join) with us. We are just a group of Military Vets that enjoy the brotherhood of mentoring the youth of AAPG and helping develop each other into being a better person all while being based around the US Army and the great game of AA!

Post Posted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:33 pm 

iog wins both. lols

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Board index » America's Army - General » Squad Recruiting