Board index » America's Army - General » Squad Recruiting

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: -vR. | COMP TEAM | Looking for 2 - 3 Starters & Manager
 Post Posted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:33 pm 

Hey,

This is NOT a recruitment for the clan. This is NOT for applying with the application.

Looking for a NEW manager for the vR Comp Team. We have made adjustments in how we will be operating with Competition for Americas Army. We are trying to put together a 5 man team. Looking for someone to come in and manage the team. (Decide whom the starting 5 would be, as well as the main back ups.) We have those interested in being on the starting 5, and we have those whom are interested on being apart of the back up list. However, myself & whom ever may be interested would pick whom would be on that starting 5.

As of right now, we need at least 2 - 3 starters to complete the team. That's including the player interested in managing.

You can either post here if you are interested, please leave your steam info so I can contact you, or if you already have me on your friends list on steam, hit me up. I'm not looking for any average player. Need some dedicated players here. We will scrim together against other teams and see how that goes, and we'll go from there. I will not choose so easily. You will either make the cut, or you won't.

Take note, if you are already on a team, I request you leave before you bother contacting me. This is for those whom are apart of a team and are not getting the play time they feel they deserve.

Thank You,
Dr0pK1ck

(Steam Info Below in my Sig)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 

Board index » America's Army - General » Squad Recruiting