Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Wwise Engine Tapped for AAPG
 Post Posted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:13 pm
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2005 9:12 pm
Location: Orlando, FL
Since we've seen it already; Would you mind posting a clearer, closer-up image of it?

_________________
Image
NEW Fragmovie 3/26
Steam | Stats: AAPG | AA3 | AA2

Top
 Profile

 Post subject: Re: Wwise Engine Tapped for AAPG
 Post Posted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:15 pm
Offline
Developer
Developer

Joined: Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:23 am
DragonEyez wrote:
Since we've seen it already; Would you mind posting a clearer, closer-up image of it?

It's not 100% finished yet, so I'll have to get art's permission.
I'll try to get it up asap for you guys though!

_________________
Bam4D wrote:
Don't be lame when you game.

Top
 Profile

 Post subject: Re: Wwise Engine Tapped for AAPG
 Post Posted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:24 pm
Offline

Joined: Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:41 am
[Dev]TheTots wrote:
1) The game is not running on mac (yet)
2) That is indeed our new hud!
3) The booth is running a demorec of a playtest we had last week.
That way people can experience the sound from any angle / location they want.

WOAH.

I'm surprised people missed that....

Let me add emphasis so people will get it.

[Dev]TheTots wrote:
1) The game is not running on mac (yet)
2) That is indeed our new hud!
3) The booth is running a demorec of a playtest we had last week.
That way people can experience the sound from any angle / location they want.

_________________
eelslap.com

Contact Me:
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198089209982/

Top
 Profile

 Post subject: Re: Wwise Engine Tapped for AAPG
 Post Posted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:26 pm
Offline

Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:38 am
> pretend to be a Dev
> go to convention
> take picture of hud
> check fps hud gives
> who needs arts permission

:-D

_________________
Your warning level: [ 1 ]

FLO Inner Hospital C4 Updated
Industry Updated
M24 Target Range Updated

Top
 Profile

 Post subject: Re: Wwise Engine Tapped for AAPG
 Post Posted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:39 pm
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:57 pm
Location: Acey said 10%
Anyone live in San Fran and want to spend $250 (I think)? Students get in for $75 tomorrow.
http://www.gdconf.com/attend/passes.html

_________________
Image

Top
 Profile

 Post subject: Re: Wwise Engine Tapped for AAPG
 Post Posted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:21 pm
Offline

Joined: Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:07 pm
Location: St Louis, MO

[Dev]TheTots wrote:
1) The game is not running on mac (yet)
2) That is indeed our new hud!
3) The booth is running a demorec of a playtest we had last week.
That way people can experience the sound from any angle / location they want.

I actually caught that small leak and got really excited in my head. But since I don't follow these forums religiously, I figured it had already been said by Devs in old posts about demorec.

YAY = Better Frag Videos!

_________________
Image

Twitch.tv
Youtube channel

Top
 Profile

 Post subject: Re: Wwise Engine Tapped for AAPG
 Post Posted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:28 pm
Offline

Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:46 am
jeee wrote:

[Dev]TheTots wrote:
1) The game is not running on mac (yet)
2) That is indeed our new hud!
3) The booth is running a demorec of a playtest we had last week.
That way people can experience the sound from any angle / location they want.

I actually caught that small leak and got really excited in my head. But since I don't follow these forums religiously, I figured it had already been said by Devs in old posts about demorec.

YAY = Better Frag Videos!

yes its been said long ago that Demorec is coming

_________________
Image Image Hawkeye's 1300+ club
http://www.twitch.tv/ironknightsdoba

Top
 Profile

 Post subject: Re: Wwise Engine Tapped for AAPG
 Post Posted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:47 pm
Offline
Developer
Developer

Joined: Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:23 am
Yep yep. Full demorec abilities. See the game 100% accurately from any players perspective OR in free fly cam (like advanced spectate).

Still working out the bugs, but this is a feature that is planned for release.

Edit: I would never leak something ahead of time. That would be a nogo!

_________________
Bam4D wrote:
Don't be lame when you game.

Top
 Profile

 Post subject: Re: Wwise Engine Tapped for AAPG
 Post Posted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:15 pm
Offline

Joined: Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:35 pm
Location: California, US
[Dev]TheTots wrote:
Yep yep. Full demorec abilities. See the game 100% accurately from any players perspective OR in free fly cam (like advanced spectate).

Still working out the bugs, but this is a feature that is planned for release.

Edit: I would never leak something ahead of time. That would be a nogo!

LOL! you're a hypocrite

_________________
Steam
Stats

Top
 Profile

 Post subject: Re: Wwise Engine Tapped for AAPG
 Post Posted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:40 pm
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:57 pm
Location: Acey said 10%
Clean Non colorful HUD looks pretty.

_________________
Image

Top
 Profile

Display posts from previous:  Sort by

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

Search for:
Jump to:
cron